BY SAMSUNG

Bask in the brightness and detailed contrast of Samsung LED TVs. With Samsung LED TVs you can experience vivid color with a brighter picture and a beautifully thin profile. Explore movies, shows, apps and social media on the intuitive and intelligent Samsung Smart TV. The Smart Hub interface organizes your entertainment and content into 5 panels. Effortlessly navigate through live TV, movies, streaming content, social networks, apps and more. Receive personalized TV and movie recommendations based on your own preferences and what's popular and trending. Lightning-fast Quad Core Processor enables you to switch between apps, stream content and multi-task faster. Seamlessly Connect to Your Existing Network with Built-in Wi-Fi. Browse the web on your Smart TV to find the latest content. View every detail of action packed movies and sports with Clear Motion Rate 240, an excellent level of motion clarity. Turn your phone, computer or tablet into a second TV with Smart View 2.0. The screen mirroring feature allows you to mirror your phone or other compatible mobile device's screen onto the TVs screen wirelessly. see more...

Tawun B.
This TV is awesome! This tv's capabilities are limitless. I can surf the net while watching live tv. I can watch live tweets during TV shows or games. The picture quality is great. It comes with 2 remotes, which gives options. Treat yourself and buy a sound bar to attach!
Jennifer W.
I love this tv! I bought it to use in our camper while traveling! The picture is perfect! The sound quality is great! It's like using a computer! I love the Internet option & the wifi! It's way better than older tvs!
Michael L.
Saint Peters, MO
I love being able to watch TV from across my living room with the larger screen. The sound is really great. Sometimes the smart TV lags for start up which is a minor nuisance. I do wish it had more than 2 HDMI ports.
Amy S.
Bloomington , IL
I absolutely love this tv!! Never any issues and the screen is very clear! Mounted up nicely and I really love being able to watch Netflix on it! Great size!
Amy S.
Springfield, IL
This TV was a wedding giift. It is great and the picture is so crisp. It has a lot of built in features and it is a great addition to our living room.
Jaimee H.
Chesterfield, MO
Very happy with this TV. Actually took us a bit to adjust to the size! It's very clear, we are extremely happy with it so far
Lizzie M.
Torrance, CA
I love this tv. I got in on groupon! Sometimes it's a little laggy but it's a wonderful television and I'm happy I got it.
Ting Ting F.
Flushing, NY
TV is great. It looks gigantic in my living. The sound doesn't go loud, I have to put my speakers on to really hear it.
Stephanie N.
Meridian , ID
Love this TV the picture is so clear and realistic I've only purchased Samsung Tvs because they are such good quality
David B.
Orlando, FL
I really enjoy the smart aspect of this tv. My kids are easily able to access netflix from the TV without our help.