BY GHIRARDELLI

5.5 oz ghirardelli chocolates see more...

Emma V.
Emma V.
Medley, FL
These chocolates are heaven, I have no words to describe how tasty and delicious are, My daughter gives me once in a while And from that moment I love it. Are really but really good!!!! You have to try, I recommend it!!!! Ghirardelli are the best!
Wen H.
Wen H.
Cambridge, VT
What can you say - it's the most delicious chocolate on the planet. I usually buy these as a gift for others, but sometimes I'll sneak a bag home for myself. I usually buy them in the candy aisle of the grocery store or at the shopping mall.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Prosperity, PA
My husband absolutely loves the perfect blend between the tartness of fruit and the sweetness of premium chocolate. He doesn't usually have a sweet tooth, but Ghirardelli Chocolates are always a special treat for our whole family.
Kendra F.
Kendra F.
Las Vegas, NV
I used to love Brooke stones chocolate covered blueberries, but these taste so much better. Ghirardelli makes the best chocolate, so I knew I would love these. They have become my guilty please as well as my friend's too.
Tram D.
Tram D.
Santa Ana, CA
Only reason I love this is because of the blueberries within the chocolate balls . Yes the flavor is amazing it reminds me of this other brand ... But instead they used dark chocolate . Of course it is worth repurchasing
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
I have had these a few times, and I personally don't love them. Not because it is a bad product, just because I don't like dark chocolate that much. I do know many people who do like dark chocolate and love these!
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
These little blueberries make my day. They're absolutely delicious. Of course, these are high in calories. But, who cares?!? I love chocolate and these are perfect for satisfying my mid-afternoon cravings.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Loudon, TN
Amazing. I'm dieting so I try to stay clear of sweets but these are just perfect. I can have a few and not feel guilty about ruining my diet yet it satisfies my craving for sweets.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Mc Dermott, OH
What's not to love about fruit and chocolate?! I was given these as a gift and they were amazing. The blueberries were not dry at all and the chocolate was smooth perfection.
Aura P.
Aura P.
Miami, Fl
You can't go wrong with chocolate. But Ghirardelli is one of my faves! the chocolate is just so smooth and literally melts in your mouth. you cannot just stop at one piece.