BY GHIRARDELLI

5.5 oz ghirardelli chocolates see more...

Marci B.
Marci B.
Marshall, NC
In my opinion, you CANT GO WRONG if you gift Someone & you choose these chocolates. There's just no doubt in my mind that whoever you gift with these chocolates will be ecstatic, not to mention impressed & flattered. To me when you give Ghirardelli chocolate it shows a person that you REALLY CARE FOR THEM. Now, given the fact that it is said"money doesn't buy happiness", gifting Ghirardelli's to someone THEY WILL BE HAPPY!! This chocolate is silky smooth, it absolutely melts on your tongue. One of my fav things to do when I get a box is bite one in half & just let it sit on my tongue and melt. Yuuummm!! As always, with ANY food, if you have food allergies, PLEASE check for any indicator of Foods YOU may be allergic to. Lastly i will say again YOU CANT GO WRONG WITH THESE! Give 'em a try, you can THANK me later!😉
Aprril M.
Aprril M.
Norwalk, CA
These chocolates are worth the price I have tried multiple chocolate/fruit type's just like these and nothing compares to the rich dark chocolate flavor that I got from this package when ever I have a option to buy a specific brand I always choose Ghirardelli chocolates for myself and my children.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
EDMOND, OK
These had the right amount of sweet and fruity taste that fulfilled my sweet tooth. A great little snake in moderation, just don't eat the whole bag. They are also easy to find in multiple stores which I really like because I hate hunting for the products that I enjoy.
Merideth B.
Merideth B.
Love chocolate! And I especially love that this is a chocolate covered fruit. I eat two or three pieces normally every night after dinner. They're excellent and are just the little amount of chocolate you need to hold you over
Angela K.
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
Eh, these are okay. I love the chocolate itself but the filling isn't that appealing. I feel like it's too chewy for my taste. I will say that it does taste amazing though! If you like your gummies chewy than this is for you!
Jennia V.
Jennia V.
Perfect chocolate to fruit ratio! Just the right amount of cranberry flavor and snack sized bites easy for your afternoon pick me up. This product is affordable and I would definitely recommend it to others!
alexis s.
alexis s.
These ghiradelli chocolates are to die for. There different fruit ones my favorite one is cranberry so it's a piece and fruit and a chocolate. A snack that both low and calorie and delicious.
Nou L.
Nou L.
I love these chocolate covered fruit candies! I literally can eat these all day. They are that addicting. I prefer these over the Russell Stover sugar free ones, those taste really gross.
Amandeep K.
Amandeep K.
LOVE ! I am a chocolate addict and these are super good. Especially the chocolate covered cashews with sea salt! Really good spin on dry nuts.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Huntsville, AL
Love the taste! Perfect combination of sweet and tartness! Only one like this that I really like. Great quality and would totally buy again!