BY GHIRARDELLI

5.5 oz ghirardelli chocolates see more...

Amber T.
Fulton, NY
These are delicious and have protein. Easy to pack for on the go snacking. Yummy flavor!
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
YUMMM! I love anything Ghirardelli! Wonderful creamy chocolate. The flavors are so wonderful and rich! The price point is higher than some chocolates out there, but to me 100% worth it when you take just one bite! These are easy to find and have tons of different flavors.
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles , MO
I love this brand so much! This is my favorite candy by them. My sister and my mom also love them! It’s great for the price too. I’ve tried other candy like this before and this is the best one!!
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Angel N.
Best expensive candy I've had again Very great product im very picky I try items out first before shopping for more I sample things especially if I have the option to do so I'm very picky so if I like something I consider it a great product I recommend just about anything especially if I know for facts it's good
breianca s.
Marietta, GA
Just recieved them in a get well basket. I couldnt stop eating these deliciois morsals with a surprise kick and crunch. I need to buy a bigger bag.
Madi M.
Salisbury, MD
Yum. Cashews are my favorite nut. Add chocolate and I'm hooked. Ghiradelli is a top notch chocolate and a special treat for me. High calories, but not too bad if you can resist temptation. I would say the price is somewhat high, but what do you expect for cashews.
Hannah C.
Peletier
Love the brand love the flavor! Always has good packaging and it is very yummy! One of my personal favorites!
Lizette T.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love almonds and I love chocolate! This brand of chocolate is super smooth and delicious and I’m so incredibly happy to be able to find these near me. Taste deliciousness, definitely recommend to everyone!
Alexis A.
Clovis, CA
I love almonds so much, and chocolate covered almonds are super amazing. They aren’t very expensive and the taste is worth the price! It’s a good value because you get quite a bit for what’s you’re buying. I reccomend buying it!! I buy them at least once a month.