BY GHIRARDELLI

5.5 oz ghirardelli chocolates see more...

Caitlin a.
Louisville, KY
The chocolate melts easy without burning and taste great! I eat these all the time whether it be in my cookies, covering my homemade candy or just as a snack. It is a little expensive but well worth it.
Betsy B.
Ghirardelli have the best chocolates ever. They are so creamy. I would definitely buy this product over and over and recommend to my friends as well! These make great gifts for the holidays. I would eat this chocolate everyday if I could. However, it is a little pricy.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I like the cashew ones best althought its more money gharidelli is super rich and yummy
Ashley W.
Gainesville, TX
Some of the best chocolates out there. They are actually made with chocolate instead of some of those Hershey's bars that have wax and cheap products in it to keep the price down. These tend to be more expensive but are worth it for the taste and product
Ryann C.
Roseville, MI
I love these to snack on throughout the day. They are so good and anyone would love them.
Cortney A.
These chocolates are pretty good. They are not my favorite, but they will do. They are expensive and probably not the best value out there for me just because I didn't love them.
Grace G.
I love this chocolate it's so smooth and velvety and just melts in your mouth and it's not too sweet and not too bitter either I really recommend this chocolate.
Kari T.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
I bought these for a gift. There were not as many chocolates in the package as I would have liked for the gift
Katie N.
These chocolates taste delicious! Great for a quick snack and I eat this often, whenever I find it in the grocery store!
Amanda W.
Ghirardelli chocolate is the very best and this product is no exception! Perfect dark chocolate wrapped around delicious nuts! Who could ask for more!!!!