BY GHIRARDELLI

5.5 oz ghirardelli chocolates see more...

Angel N.
Best expensive candy I've had again Very great product im very picky I try items out first before shopping for more I sample things especially if I have the option to do so I'm very picky so if I like something I consider it a great product I recommend just about anything especially if I know for facts it's good
Madi M.
Salisbury, MD
Yum. Cashews are my favorite nut. Add chocolate and I'm hooked. Ghiradelli is a top notch chocolate and a special treat for me. High calories, but not too bad if you can resist temptation. I would say the price is somewhat high, but what do you expect for cashews.
Kyla H.
Clanton , AL
YUMMM! I love anything Ghirardelli! Wonderful creamy chocolate. The flavors are so wonderful and rich! The price point is higher than some chocolates out there, but to me 100% worth it when you take just one bite! These are easy to find and have tons of different flavors.
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Alexis A.
Clovis, CA
I love almonds so much, and chocolate covered almonds are super amazing. They aren’t very expensive and the taste is worth the price! It’s a good value because you get quite a bit for what’s you’re buying. I reccomend buying it!! I buy them at least once a month.
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
Is Ghirardelli spiced milk chocolate almonds are absolutely delicious! They remind me of the holidays but they are perfect any time of year! If you are like me and you love spices such as cinnamon nutmeg and cloves then you will love these!
Lizette T.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love almonds and I love chocolate! This brand of chocolate is super smooth and delicious and I’m so incredibly happy to be able to find these near me. Taste deliciousness, definitely recommend to everyone!
Gabriella V.
Saint Charles , MO
I love this brand so much! This is my favorite candy by them. My sister and my mom also love them! It’s great for the price too. I’ve tried other candy like this before and this is the best one!!
Caitlin a.
Louisville, KY
The chocolate melts easy without burning and taste great! I eat these all the time whether it be in my cookies, covering my homemade candy or just as a snack. It is a little expensive but well worth it.
Samantha F.
Coralville, IA
These Ghiradelli chocolates are such an easy snack! I am a loyal Ghiradelli fan so I can't even give an alternative to this product! I see the value in their products and I find that the pricing is pretty equal to the quality of the product. Highly recommend this product!