BY GHIRARDELLI

5.5 oz ghirardelli chocolates see more...

Betsy B.
Ghirardelli have the best chocolates ever. They are so creamy. I would definitely buy this product over and over and recommend to my friends as well! These make great gifts for the holidays. I would eat this chocolate everyday if I could. However, it is a little pricy.
Caitlin a.
Louisville, KY
The chocolate melts easy without burning and taste great! I eat these all the time whether it be in my cookies, covering my homemade candy or just as a snack. It is a little expensive but well worth it.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
I like the cashew ones best althought its more money gharidelli is super rich and yummy
Brenda E.
Absolutely my favorite I eat them on the go there perfect snacks and my baby loves them
Nancy Z.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I love Ghirardelli chocolates but I did not care for these Milk Chocolate Spiced Almonds!
Catherine C.
Petoskey, MI
These are a perfect snack when you are craving a little chocolate but don't want all the calories of a regular candy bar. The chocolate isn't overly sweet which is perfect
Brittany S.
Georgetown, TN
Hands down the best chocolate ever! My friend brought me these as a gift to work and I'm hooked. They melt in your mouth. Like a little taste of pure heaven!
April  L.
Tacoma, WA
This chocolate is sinful. Smooth as silk. Creamy and decadent. When I eat them it's like a mini time out.
Sarah F.
Sun Prairie , WI
Love these for a quick on the go snack. They are a great way to fulfill my urge to eat something sweet without eating a huge chocolate bar!
Desiree M.
Troutdale, OR
You can never go wrong with Ghirardelli. If you a need a gift for anything this will always be a hit