BY GHIRARDELLI

5.5 oz ghirardelli chocolates see more...

Pamela M.
Winston Salem, NC
I keep these small bites of Ghirardelli chocolates for after dinner treats. The deep rich taste gives more satisfaction than less expensive alternatives and satisfies my cravings. So it's a great value compared to lesser quality chocolates that fail to satisfy my chocolate cravings.
Ashley W.
Gainesville, TX
Some of the best chocolates out there. They are actually made with chocolate instead of some of those Hershey's bars that have wax and cheap products in it to keep the price down. These tend to be more expensive but are worth it for the taste and product
Cortney A.
These chocolates are pretty good. They are not my favorite, but they will do. They are expensive and probably not the best value out there for me just because I didn't love them.
Catherine C.
Petoskey, MI
These are a perfect snack when you are craving a little chocolate but don't want all the calories of a regular candy bar. The chocolate isn't overly sweet which is perfect
Grace G.
I love this chocolate it's so smooth and velvety and just melts in your mouth and it's not too sweet and not too bitter either I really recommend this chocolate.
Brittany S.
Georgetown, TN
Hands down the best chocolate ever! My friend brought me these as a gift to work and I'm hooked. They melt in your mouth. Like a little taste of pure heaven!
Amanda W.
Ghirardelli chocolate is the very best and this product is no exception! Perfect dark chocolate wrapped around delicious nuts! Who could ask for more!!!!
Sarah F.
Sun Prairie , WI
Love these for a quick on the go snack. They are a great way to fulfill my urge to eat something sweet without eating a huge chocolate bar!
Chloe H.
Chocolate lovers this is what you need!! Some of the most divine chocolates you will ever put in to your mouth! So yummy!
Katie N.
These chocolates taste delicious! Great for a quick snack and I eat this often, whenever I find it in the grocery store!