55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV

by Samsung

#3 in Televisions

With 4K UHD resolution, you'll enjoy a picture with 4X the detail of Full HD. Watch and play your way with the advanced Samsung Smart TV platform that lets you quickly and easily access your favorite content. Upgrade all lower resolution media to a stunning near ultra high-definition experience with enhanced detail and optimized picture quality. Experience UHD picture quality with deeper blacks, purer whites, brighter colors, and enhanced detail in every image. Enjoy improved fast-action moving picture resolution at Motion Rate 120 with outstanding refresh rate, processing speed and backlight technology. The screen mirroring feature allows you to mirror your phone or other compatible mobile device's screen onto the TV's screen wirelessly, instead of your device's smaller screen for showing content, media playback, or other function.

It’s a good tv??
Will this connect to my iPhone ?
SAAMSUNG or LG when it comes to a high quality tv? We are looking for a new one in our bedroom and it seems as if these two brands are neck and neck when talking comparison.
Start your review of 55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV!
keren R.
Metairie, LA
55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV uploaded by keren R.
We've been with this TV for about 6 months and so far so good Great! Great quality, nice bright and clear screen ! I don't have any complaint!🖥🖥🖥🖥
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,046 reviews
55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I adore my living room TV. I spend most of my time in my bedroom so I don’t get to watch it a lot but the picture is great and so is the sound.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV uploaded by Yessica N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to see my movies and dolls on the SAMSUNG TV, you have beautiful colors and their super cute brightness, I recommend it.
Priscilla M.
El Centro, CA
55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV uploaded by Priscilla M.
It is a good investment, it works very well and the colors look very nice and the sound is also good and the best thing is the price.
Holly D.
Beverly, MA
55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV uploaded by Holly D.
I got this on Black Friday for a great deal, and I desperately needed to replace my old 32 inch flatscreen that was beginning to lose color. I love Samsung products because they are quality - they last forever. The 55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV is an excellent budget pick for a Smart TV. It was easy to set up and pair with our other devices, and the screen is sharp and clear. Samsung comes with its own version of live TV which gives you some free channels which is an amazing perk, but it can be really difficult to access them at times. The App folder Samaung uses is confusing, it isn’t concise and it’s definitely not user-friendly. I’m constantly digging for what I watched last, and the apps can be glitchy and shut themselves off at time. I think that there’s definitely a learning curve to this TV, but this was a great purchase and I don’t regret buying it. I absolutely feel I got a great deal for the price.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV uploaded by Lisa B.
They did not have brand RCA ON HER so same except RCA BRAND. My mom is losing her site and has a pretty small TV so I purchased this one for her. Our family has liked this brand. Their products are of GREAT quality and VALUE!! I think my mom will be able to actually enjoy watching TV now once my brother sets it up!! Ha thats where i play dumb blonde 😂😂
Wennie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I've had my Samsung TV for several years now, it works great and the picture and audio quality is worth the price. I'm not a big techie but, you get what you paid for, plus there are always deals during the holiday season. I think electronics that you use daily are worth the extra splurge and definitely more justifiable.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,415 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this tv It’s plenty big enough for the living room to watch sports or to watch a good movie it’s a little expensive but it’s very well worth it easy to use I would definitely recommend to others
Deb B.
Spokane Vly, WA
Purchased at: Best Buy
I purchased this tv a little over a year ago as an upgrade for my living room. It is massive. Having a larger tv really changes the experience of watching movies. This is advertised as UHD and they aren’t kidding- you can literally see the pores on people’s faces. That took some getting used to! My guy really enjoys playing PS4 games on this too. I absolutely recommend this tv to people looking for a new one. I have owned multiple Samsung products and have always loved them.
Kristine T.
Tecumseh, MI
I purchase the curved version a couple years ago during black Friday and not only did I get an awesome deal on it, I'm extremely happy with it! For it's size it isn't very heavy, was super easy to set up and the picture quality is top notch! Finding and downloading new apps is a breeze, I haven't found one that wasn't available for this TV yet! Also, having Samsung phones as well, the smart view is my absolute most favorite feature on this TV... No more messing with Chromecast! My only regret is that I didn't but a bigger one.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angel A.
ciudad Juárez
il y a un an
55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV ?está súper bien no tengo palabras para describir lo bueno que es y es muy buena calidad
Francois G.
il y a un an
Is it worth paying for a 4k tv like this 55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV ? I know it is not worth it on a small tv. But on a big one?
Zashouna O. il y a un an
Yes! The visuals are amazing and feels like you are in a theater. The sound quality is pretty top notch as well. Compared to my previous Tv(TCL( I have hit jack pot with the Tv
Zashouna O.
il y a un an
55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV does the tv have and is compatible with google assistant and Apple TV?
Lourdes Z. il y a 10 mois
Yes to google assistant I have it stream my door can on tv. Don't know anything about apple