55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV

by Samsung

#3 in Television

With 4K UHD resolution, you'll enjoy a picture with 4X the detail of Full HD. Watch and play your way with the advanced Samsung Smart TV platform that lets you quickly and easily access your favorite content. Upgrade all lower resolution media to a stunning near ultra high-definition experience with enhanced detail and optimized picture quality. Experience UHD picture quality with deeper blacks, purer whites, brighter colors, and enhanced detail in every image. Enjoy improved fast-action moving picture resolution at Motion Rate 120 with outstanding refresh rate, processing speed and backlight technology. The screen mirroring feature allows you to mirror your phone or other compatible mobile device's screen onto the TV's screen wirelessly, instead of your device's smaller screen for showing content, media playback, or other function.

What do you like about this tv
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Start your review of 55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV!
Stephanie W.
Odebolt, IA
1,642 reviews
55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV uploaded by Stephanie W.
Love that it’s like being in a movie theater. The picture is very clear and it sounds really good and the speakers work perfect. HDin 4K is amazing.
Leah B.
Lafayette, IN
55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV uploaded by Leah B.
This Tv is very dependable, never had any issues compared to my OLED Bravia tv. The picture is wonderful full of color and sound is great! I highly recommend!
Stevi W.
Mesa, AZ
55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV uploaded by Stevi W.
I love my 55" Samsung TV. The picture is super crisp and clean, it's easy to navigate and allows every app I've ever searched for. The only thing I would change is the remote, but that can fixed with a universal remote easily, I just haven't done it.
keren R.
Metairie, LA
55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV uploaded by keren R.
We've been with this TV for about 6 months and so far so good Great! Great quality, nice bright and clear screen ! I don't have any complaint!🖥🖥🖥🖥
Kristine T.
Tecumseh, MI
I purchase the curved version a couple years ago during black Friday and not only did I get an awesome deal on it, I'm extremely happy with it! For it's size it isn't very heavy, was super easy to set up and the picture quality is top notch! Finding and downloading new apps is a breeze, I haven't found one that wasn't available for this TV yet! Also, having Samsung phones as well, the smart view is my absolute most favorite feature on this TV... No more messing with Chromecast! My only regret is that I didn't but a bigger one.
Susan G.
Nashville, TN
55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV uploaded by Susan G.
I use my TV every single day. It’s perfect. I have not had an issue with it at all. It’s also great to have a sounds bar with it.
AManda O.
Bristol, WI
55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV uploaded by AManda O.
I love my 55” Samsung 4K smart tv. I use my fire stick and watch multiple movies and series on netflix. I would highly recommend purchasing this tv
Eric C.
Woodhaven, NY
55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV uploaded by Eric C.
Omg this tv is amazing . Best tv I ever purchase the way u could see the color really clear and everything is 4K mind blowing 👍🏼 really good brand
Priscilla Susana  R.
El Centro, CA
55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV uploaded by Priscilla Susana  R.
It is a good investment, it works very well and the colors look very nice and the sound is also good and the best thing is the price.
Jennifer H.
2,653 reviews
55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV uploaded by Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Best Buy
I adore my living room TV. I spend most of my time in my bedroom so I don’t get to watch it a lot but the picture is great and so is the sound.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...