55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV

by Samsung

#2 in Televisions

With 4K UHD resolution, you'll enjoy a picture with 4X the detail of Full HD. Watch and play your way with the advanced Samsung Smart TV platform that lets you quickly and easily access your favorite content. Upgrade all lower resolution media to a stunning near ultra high-definition experience with enhanced detail and optimized picture quality. Experience UHD picture quality with deeper blacks, purer whites, brighter colors, and enhanced detail in every image. Enjoy improved fast-action moving picture resolution at Motion Rate 120 with outstanding refresh rate, processing speed and backlight technology. The screen mirroring feature allows you to mirror your phone or other compatible mobile device's screen onto the TV's screen wirelessly, instead of your device's smaller screen for showing content, media playback, or other function.

I wanted to share with you if possible I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in videos and keeping me on my account. I love this product.😍😍
Can this fit on a small dresser ?
Is this have good quality ??
Start your review of 55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV!
Kissimmee, FL
Great tv! Have an LG tv on the first floor and Samsung on the second floor. Samsung is my favorite. I like the smart remote! The only thing I don’t like - I can’t put a password on the TV (for kids). I can block applications, but can’t lock the TV just like a computer. I wish this option was available.
saint peter illinois
We love this tv and use it in our bedroom for watching tv shows and also for playing games. It has an excellent picture quality and it also has great internet connection so we can always use it even if we are just casting to it. The picture stays great and has not faltered in the two years we have had it.
Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! I have a Sony TV which costed almost $2k in my living room, and a Samsung in my bedroom. My Samsung only costed around $800. Hands-down my spouse and I both agree that my Samsung TV is wayyyyyy better than our Sony tv. Going forward we will only purchase Samsung electronics.
pardeeville, WI
Overall this is one of the best quality tv’s we have ever purchased! I feel like the picture quality is hands down the best and I will forever stick with Samsung’s as we have had great luck with their customer service! Pick Samsung’s brand for the best bang for your buck when it comes to a reliable tv!
Goleta
The TV is beautiful and we picked it up for a good price on black Friday, making it the perfect deal. The smart TV features leave a lot to be desired and we don't use it at all, opting for our 4k fire tv. Great TV with great quality image, but definitely needs a soundbar or speakers for clear audio.
It was expensive but I will say the TV itself is amazing and it was really easy setup and not all smart TVs are so I will say that that was a really appreciated thing and something that me who's not great with computers and TVs to have I always recommend these smart TVs if I'm going to recommend one
I love our UHD TV! It was a bit expensive so my fiance and I waited to purchase on this previous black Friday and it was well worth it! The picture is phenomenal and crystal clear! Now we have so many shows and movies to rewatch because the picture quality is that good. I recommend to anyone wanting to make the switch.
Denver, CO
I love this television. It was a recent upgrade. Over all the years of my marriage, we’ve only ever bought three televisions, and they are all Samsung. The brand is reliable and the picture is great. I like the menu and the way that everything is all in one on this TV. Less stuff connected to it
Athens, TX
55" Class Samsung UHD 4K Smart TV uploaded by Keona C.
Love it love it love it !!!! I got it 3 years ago. Mine is a different model that I got on clearance. And it does everything !!! Get on the internet, download apps, check the weather, play games and more. They dont sell my model anymore but I highly reccomend this tv to anyone who loves samsung
Edmonton AB Canada
I love my TV, I do find its difficult to connect the TV to wifi but that might just be me. On the remote you can pick youtube or Netflix. I would improve this product by giving more detailed instructions on how to connect it to wifi, it's good for playing video games on aswell nice big screen!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...