ElectronicsTelevisionSamsung
55" Class Curved UHD 4K Smart TV

55" Class Samsung Curved UHD 4K Smart TV

by Samsung

#9 in Television

Experience real world resolution with the Samsung Smart HU7200 UHD TV. The HU7200 is designed with our exclusive Curved UHD TV technology that delivers incredibly immersive picture quality. Watch any movie, sport, disc or streaming app at 4 times the resolution of full HD with UHD Upscaling. This ultra high definition is paired with UHD Dimming and Ultra Clear Panel, which create outstanding contrast levels and provide greater detail withdeep, rich color. Stay current as UHD 4K standards continue to advance. Not only does the One Connect Box update your TV with the newest software and features, it also makes your TV ready for any and all possible 4K formats (*One Connect Box sold separately). View every detail of action packed movies and sports with Clear Motion Rate 960, an exceptional level of motion clarity. Explore movies, shows, apps and social media on the intuitive and intelligent Samsung Smart TV. The Smart Hub interface organizes your entertainment and content into 5 panels. Effortlessly navigate through live TV, movies, streaming content, social networks, apps and more. Receive personalized TV and movie recommendations based on your own preferences and what's popular and trending. Easily control your TV with Voice Interaction. Do four things at once with the multi-tasking Quad Screen. Browse the web, check social media or stream a video from YouTube while you watch TV. Lightning-fast Quad Core Processor enables you to switch between apps, stream content and multi-task faster. Seamlessly Connect to Your Existing Network with Built-in Wi-Fi. Browse the web on your Smart TV to find the latest content. Turn your phone, computer or tablet into a second TV with Smart View 2.0. The screen mirroring feature allows you to mirror your phone or other compatible mobile device's screen onto the TVs screen wirelessly.

How big is the tv? Who much the tv weigh?
Do they make these in 70"
Start your review of 55" Class Samsung Curved UHD 4K Smart TV!
How would you rate this product?
Mah F.
55" Class Samsung Curved UHD 4K Smart TV uploaded by Mah F.
I have them in almost all of the rooms in my home. I love having the ability to use my smart tv over regular cable. Some may not like that it stays connected through Wi-Fi, but I don’t mind. The tv will work if it’s connected to a cable cord or something
Rand A.
Suisun City, CA
55" Class Samsung Curved UHD 4K Smart TV uploaded by Rand A.
Great 4K picture, excellent deep colors and real black AND the apps are really good. The size is perfect in my livingroom
Oluwatosin I.
Lynwood, IL
55" Class Samsung Curved UHD 4K Smart TV uploaded by Oluwatosin I.
Just got this tv literally last week. Over all, the picture is impeccable and don't get me started on the tv speaker, it sounds amaaazing. I bought it at bestbuy at their recent Christmas sales. This tv is stylish and adds class to any room you place it.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
My favorite television we have ever purchased! The curve really makes the pictures stand out and everyone asks questions about it when they come over.
Gisela M.
55" Class Samsung Curved UHD 4K Smart TV. Picture quality, ease of apps, streaming connectivity, all great. My only issue is with the settings menu. There are so few options that are customizable it's severely lacking in my medium - high tech household. I have a Samsung soundbar w/sub and the two act like they've never met one another. Have had it for almost a it for while and STILL have not been able to get the soundbar to work properly with this TV. I'm using an optical input and the sync between the two is nonexistent. I may go hdmi for sound but there's only 3 available so I don't want to do that. If anyone sees what I'm missing shoot me a reply but the "simpleness" they tout as a positive has been nothing but a headache so far. Don't forget I said the picture quality and everything else was great! but if you are techie, you better be really techie cause this soundbar issue has befuddled me.
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
My husband absolutely loves this TV. He snuck it into the house and set it up while I was at work. This TV has a nice picture. I'm not a huge fan of the curve but my husband loves it. Not too bad of a TV.
Viviana W.
Crandall, TX
55" Class Samsung Curved UHD 4K Smart TV uploaded by Viviana W.
Desde que lo vi la primera vez me gusto. Vi en el algo diferente que no había visto antes es curvo y se presta para ver de diferentes ángulos. La imagen es nítida se ve muy bonita las imágenes en el. Este lo compramos ya hace un par de años y hasta ahora el momento no hemos tenido ningún problema con el. Se le pueden poner con facilidad las app’s los programas. Ya va haciendo hora de tener TV nuevo en casa y pienso me gustaría curvo otra vez y de la misma marca ya que es muy buena. Uno un poco más moderno. Samsung una marca súper reconocida y con electrónicos muy modernos y buenos.
Carol G.
55" Class Samsung Curved UHD 4K Smart TV uploaded by Carol G.
love this TV from Samsung!!! we got it just a few years ago and the quality is impeccable! I entirely recommend this TV; especially for a big family!
Jasmine L.
Richmond, KY
I did not think a curved TV would live up to the hype, but I stand corrected. There is a significant improvement in visibility from side or distant angles.
Janine O.
North Bergen, NJ
I love my TV. I bought it 4 years ago and it still works like if was brand new. It has great volume surrounding sound. It also has a 2D option and came with the glasses for 3D viewing. Samsung is my all around favorite electronics brand! Samsung