BY NONE

Kaytee yogurt dips are crunchy, fortified nuggets with a smooth, delicious berry flavored yogurt coating. Yogurt dips are healthy and fun to eat. Guaranteed fresh with zipper closure. see more...

Kayla S.
Trenton, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My rodents loved these. They cost a little more than the average yogie but they had a fun crunchy texture on the inside and a soft blueberry yogurt on the outside. They would beg for these. If it wasn't for the newly enforced diet, id buy again.
Christina S.
Norfolk, VA
I used to keep pet mice and would often buy these as treats. They were quite popular with my pets and they smelted good. I can't say they tasted good, but I'm not a mouse. And yes, I sampled them! Not horrible though either.
Mic M.
Butler, PA
My rodents love these.its there favorite.they go crazy over them.i almost guarantee your rodents will love them.just be careful. Cause they are fattening.
Alyssa A.
San Antonio, TX
I have these in the yogurt drops. My hamster loves them! Goes crazy for this brand. I like to see the different options this brand has.
Suzette T.
Baton Rouge , LA
Our little guys go crazy for their yogurt dots. They come running when they hear the bag rattle. The smell is quite yummy also.
Sara B.
San Rafael, CA
I used to get theses for my hamster and he loves them. They are a good price for the size bag and they do last a while.
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
My hamster and rabbit both love these! They know what's coming when they hear the bag rattling!
Elizabeth H.
Boise, ID
I have four pet ratties who love these things. They are also really great treats for training.