52 Lists for Happiness: Weekly Journaling Inspiration for Positivity, Balance, and Joy uploaded by Chalsey J.52 Lists for Happiness: Weekly Journaling Inspiration for Positivity, Balance, and Joy uploaded by Cheyenne C.52 Lists for Happiness: Weekly Journaling Inspiration for Positivity, Balance, and Joy uploaded by Jane T.

BY NONE

• Has anyone tried any other list journals by Moorea Seal? What do ...1 Answers
Lexie S.
Des Moines , IA
A nice gift item for friends. I’ve had similar journals that provide more guidance and inspirational quotes which I kind of prefer. But the pictures are beautiful and it’s a great way to start a sort of gratitude bullet journal.
Chalsey J.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I found this at TJ Maxx. Great price. Super inspiring, unique, fun and creative. I love it! The variety and creativity of each of the lists makes it unique and exciting for each new one. I highly recommend this book to anyone who likes lists, or writing to spark creativity, affordable and cute! Something cool to look back on in later years, it helpful in planning your life and discovering yourself! Love this book!!!
Tiffany H.
Mount Joy, PA
The perfect journal to write and explore what it is that makes you happy! I bought this on a Whim and I'm so glad that I did!
Jane T.
Chilliwack, BC
I'm a sucker for making lists and through this awesome journal I not only satisfy my list-making needs but it also helps me discover my inner self and the things that surround me. It's got a different list for every week of the year to help find the things that make you happy. Lovely little journal, a must-have in every household!
Jane T.
Chilliwack, BC
Has anyone tried any other list journals by Moorea Seal? What do you think of them?