BeautyHair ProductsGiovanni Cosmetics
50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Calming Conditioner

50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Calming Conditioner

by Giovanni Cosmetics

Having a balance means having the perfect mix and the perfect match. That's what you get with Giovanni 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Calming Conditioner. Ideal for reawakening dry hair to the wonders of moisture, this conditioner works its magic on a daily basis. A blend of organic ingredients and protection factors make dull hair the life of the party. Shine says go for it. This product is not tested on animals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 50:50 Balanced Hydrating-Calming Conditioner!
Ja'Nae L.
Tomball, TX
This conditioner is great for those who have very dry tresses from overprossessing their hair with color or just have problems with the moisture levels in their hair. The plus is that this conditioner also acts as a deep conditioner that you can leave on for about 25-30 minutes and when you wash it out you have instant moisture! It usually costs 13.99 for the regular bottle, but for the slightly smaller one it's about 6.99. It's totally worth the price and I recommend this product to anyone that has problems with dry hair curly or straight!
Ayako N.
50:50 is the best one of their lines! This makes my bleached hair super smooth, detangled and straight during rinsing.
Candice H.
Great for low porosity. I normally use this after I added heat to my hair and I need to bring my curls back. I don’t really like the squeeze tube.
Ana D.
Portland, OR
I appreciate that this lightweight but it doesn’t moisturize quite enough. It’s glycerin-based so beware of that when considering humidity in your area.
Tiffany Michele R.
Freehold, NJ
Another fantastic Eco Chic line conditioner. I use this in conjunction with the 50/50 clarifying shampoo to ensure conplete product build up removal and I love it. My hair is clean, soft, and moisturized- no stripping at all. Again, as with the Smooth as Silk conditioner, the slip could be a bit better for detangling purposes but overall, this line gets the job done. Highly recommend.
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
1,689 reviews
I liked it for conditioning my makeup brushes more than my hair. It's good for a light day -to-day hair wash but I didnt figs it hydrating enough for my weekly wash.
Audreyanne D.
I really liked this conditioner. It gave me great results. I really helps detangle the knots and has a good slip. I also used it as a leave in conditioner. It has a light fresh smell that’s does not stay for too long.
Serena O.
This right here always reawakens my curls it’s quick simple no messing about conditioner that opt to use on my CoWashing day as my conditioner step yes I don’t skip this step even on a co wash

Looking for your answer?