505 Games (US), Inc. Terraria uploaded by Samantha L.

BY 505 GAMES (US), INC.

Terraria is honored to be selected as one of the APP STORE'S BEST OF 2013 games which celebrates the most remarkable, innovative, and entertaining apps for the year! *** NOW WITH MULTIPLAYER -- Local wi-fi games support up to 4 players! Play Terraria with friends across any other mobile devices! Adventure together or duel each other in player-vs-player combat!*** “Editors Choice” in 45 countries "This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up for iOS. If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here." - Slidetoplay.com 4/4 "this pint-sized iteration is an effortless recommendation." - Toucharcade.com 5/5 "Cool pixel-art retro vibe. Exhaustive depth and options to tinker with. Thoughtful updates to the interface make playing on iOS a breeze." - MacLife.com 4.5/5 "It’s clear that the Terraria team put fun first, which is why this is one can’t miss iOS title." - ArcadeSushi.com 9/10 DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! The critically-acclaimed, best-selling indie sandbox adventure has finally arrived on iOS! In Terraria, every world is unique -- from the floating islands in the sky to the deepest level of The Underworld. Adventure to the ends of the earth, and defeat villainous bosses along the way. The world is your canvas! Terraria is a Universal App -- play on iPhone or iPad! Buy now and receive free updates with new content and features! - 200+ CRAFTING RECIPES - weapons, armor, potions, and more! - 25+ BLOCK TYPES to build anything you can imagine! - 75+ MONSTERS! - 5 BOSSES! - Over a DOZEN environments to explore! - Dynamic water & lava, day/night cycles! - 10+ NPCs to meet and recruit to your home! - Apple Game Center leaderboards & achievements! Every pixel of Terraria iOS has been crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience -- including brand new touch controls and tutorials! Optimized for iPhone 4, iPad 2, iPod Touch 4 and above Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial Visit us on the web at www.terraria.org see more...

Samantha L.
Grand Haven, MI
I really enjoy this game. At first it doesn't seem like there is much to do except digging and building but that is sometimes a really enjoyable thing to do. You can create your own home to look how you want it, easy to expand, and you can tell the npcs which room is theirs. You create gear, fight monsters, defeat bosses, etc. I find that it is more enjoyable when you are playing with at least one other person. They are still doing updates so you get different things in your world from time to time. I enjoyed this game so much that I also bought StarBound, another games created by the same group.
Jessica D.
Jersey City, NJ
So, um, rather than a traditional review, what I will do is describe a typical day in Terraria. First I built some new houses in my fortress-castle, then I decided to explore a jungle cave until I found a (very familiar) fire flower weapon, which I used to destroy vine monsters and zombies. Eventually, an army of goblins attacked my fortress, which I was forced to fight off. Then I planted some flowers.

Terraria is amazing because you can do anything you want in it. Its 16 bit graphics are fun and crisp, and it is just far enough from minecraft to not feel excessively derivative. It feels like what Zelda 2 would've felt life if it wasn't such a bad game.

Flaws with this game include its rather steep learning curve, and my ps3 copy sometimes freezes. It autosaves often, though.
Sara C.
At first glance, some might (incorrectly) think that this is a 2D Minecraft clone. And that is where they would be entirely wrong. I put way more hours into this game than I'm willing to admit. It has less of a focus on building and more on exploration/boss battling than Minecraft does imo. That being said, I spent hours and hours designing my home, filling it with curious knicknacks that I found deep underground. I haven't tried out multiplayer, but from what I've heard from friends, it's fantastic.
Victoria K.
Saint Cloud, FL
Okay lemme start by saying Terraria is basically my all time favorite game ever. I've clocked in around 200+ hours according to Steam and not a single one was wasted. There's never a dull moment in the game, between opportunities for building, exploring, fighting monsters and bosses, adventuring in the dungeon, maintaining your world's purity during Hardmode, and my very favorite thing to do - download and explore adventure maps. Seriously if you don't like this game or attempt to compare it to Minecraft we can't be friends. 12/10 would waste life again
Bailey N.
Durand, WI
When I first got this game I wasn't sure if I'd enjoy it but after giving it a go, I love it! Be able to play with other's makes it even more enjoyable. I found that time flies by while playing. Getting to build a house and so much more. Plus all the digging and treasure hunting so to speak can be really fun. Through the whole game I like the most is at night, zombies come out and your really need to be careful if you don't have shelter. Overall a great game, specially if you want something to just take up your time.
Jacqueline A.
Belle Chasse, LA
You start with basic tools: sword, axe, shovel. Dig up some dirt and stone. Build a shelter. Cut down some trees. Build a workbench and forge. Make doors, torches, chandeliers, tables, chairs, beds and better tools. Don't let the zombies, slimes, or flying eyes in. Enlarge your house to make room for the friendly NPCs. Dig for iron, copper, and gold. Kill the dungeon boss. Go to the underworld. And do it all in a side-scrolling environment. Got it? Good.
Jessica S.
Auburn, AL
I must say frankly I love this game! The gameplay is simple yet very complex at the same time. There are so many things to discover. I have played this game for hours upon hours and not for one second getting bored. The multiplayer is outstanding! There have been many deaths and screaming at the TV because I did something wrong or didn't have the right weapon equipped. I enjoy playing this game to the most extent! I highly recommend this to anyone!!
Kayla B.
Bowling Green, KY
If you have never played, Terraria is like Minecraft, only it looks WAY better. I love that you can make a server and build a world with your friends. Find fun costumes, cool weapons, and fight the most insane bosses. It is fun to build you base, but it's more fun to get out and explore!
Ashley C.
Vancouver, WA
This game will be suitable for those who like Minecraft. This is an online game that can be purchased on Steam. You basically gather materials and build your own little world. The biggest difference between Minecraft and Terraria is bosses/monsters. In Minecraft, monsters are just annoyances to add to the difficulty of a simple game. In Terraria, monsters actually have purpose.
Xiomara L.
Mckinney, TX
I got this game because a friend wanted me to play with him, which is an up since you are able to play with others, although if it weren't for him I would've been so lost. unless you play other games like minecraft you wont understand this at first without looking it up because they give you no instructions. however it is fun once you learn how to play.
Aureanna B.