505 Games Stardew Valley: Collector's Edition Playstation 4 [PS4] uploaded by Sandy D.

BY 505 GAMES (US), INC. #88 in PlayStation Games

Stardew Valley: Collector's Edition Playstation 4 see more...

Buy on Target
Wessam S.
Wheeling, IL
Gamer Expert Level 1
I actually have this for pc but I really want to review this.
THIS GAME IS ADDICTING. When I first bought it I had to keep playing. It’s so relaxing and I just enjoy it so much. It’s harvest moon like but has a twist and more things you can do. Mining fishing harvesting taking care of animals cooking and etc. it’s had little quest and relationships. This game is just so much fun. All though on the pc I never got the hang of fishing for some reason not sure how different it is on the consoles. But I definitely recommend this game.
Lolly A.
Denver, NC
This game has reminded me so much of why I personally play video games: to get out of my own head and chill. Very Harvest Moon-like but much more in depth. Yes you can farm, but there’s so much more. Mining, fishing, helping the town, building relationships. Thoroughly relaxing and I am totally addicted!
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
This game is so much fun!! I love playing it with my boyfriend. We started on the same account so we could work on the same farm on our different schedules but we disagreed on how we wanted to build our farm so he made his own. It's incredibly multifaceted and open ended and it's all made by one person and I think that's incredible!
Karen H.
Denver, CO
This is one of my absolute favorite games. It really works well as an escape from the world, to go off and let yourself get absorbed in the relaxing farming/fishing/mining (and so much more). Definitely would recommend, even to non-gamers.
Alison B.
I find this to be a soothing game that is open enough to explore but not so big I get overwhelmed. I can listen to podcasts while playing this, and enjoy both
Tabby M.
Belpre, OH
I feel like I didn’t pay the creators of this game enough money. This game is perfect!! Hours spent on this in depth game. 5 stars!
Jessica Lynn N.
Griffith, IN
This game is so much fun and so addicting. It really reminds me a lot of the game harvest moon which I used to love as a child.
Sandy D.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is a family favorite!!

Perfect simulation game for the relaxing gamer!!
April W.
Toronto
I have this game on Switch and it is so addicting. The most time I've spent on the game! I love the animation, characters and world-building this game has to offer! I also love how many mysteries there are and kind of being your own pioneer! Equality marriage in this game is pretty rad too!!
Ashley R.
London, ON
GUYS SERIOUSLY! I am not a gamer by any means. My hubby knows I use to love a game called harvest moon back in the n64 days and he told me about Stardew valley and convinced me to buy it. Lets just say Im a little bit addicted right now. I stayed up until 4AM the first night I got it. Its like harvest moon on crack. There are so many things to do and you dont want to stop doing them. Watering crops, gathering stuff, making friends. You're like okay I'll play one more day in this game them I'm going to bed. But no, you play for like another 2 hours. If you're looking to hibernate this winter or on weekends, I highly recommend this game