BY NONE

• Any other brand other than this that you can recommend?2 Answers
Jules H.
Lynchburg, VA
I got these from dollar tree and they are great the first time but when you take them out they tend to break or break when you are sleeping with them on but there are 500 and I've had them for 6 months and there are about 300 left.
brianna d.
I love these elastics! They are super small so you can use them with any hair look and they last all day! They don’t rip my hair out either which is a major bonus. I would definitely recommend these to anyone looking for elastics instead of hair ties!
Charlotte H.
These are my favorite hair ties to use when I put my hair in braids for sleep to undo in the morning or just for braids I am wearing to school and etc. these work great for me because of my thin hair type and I always buy these ones because I find some other brand are not stretchy enough.
Leydi J.
Chocowinity, NC
I love these. I'm pretty sure they work with any type of hair. I used it when I braid my hair. I purchased this at my local dollar tree store and I am very satisfied. Very affordable like 500 for a dollar isn't that great. Recommended for those that have children!
Kelsey B.
Listen, I’m all about deals! I actually bought this from the dollar store and they are just as good as the name brand elastics!!!!! They do break easily (more so when taking out of your hair), but I will never pay full price for these in chain retailers! I’ll continue getting from the dollar store!
Natalie R.
Anthon
I use these a lot; there’s 500 in the package so they last a long time. I like doing braids or something little for my hair and they work just find and don’t hurt when you take them out. Highly recommend, you can get them at dollar tree or Walmart
Brittnee B.
Raeford, NC
These rubber bands are a great value and perfect for those little hair tie needs. Braids, pony tails, and so much more! I always repurchase! Plus they come in black and clear!
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
Soooooooo many hair elastics! I mean come on, 500 of these suckers for a doller! I actually can get away with reusing them so I get two lives out of them. Love em'.
Mel G.
This rubber bands are good for one use only they they get Tangled in your hair so you have to just stretch it till it breaks or use scissors carefully! The thing I like about this rubber bands is that they stay in my daughter's supper straight hair they are also super cheap and since there's a lot of them they last you a long time!
Tiffany P.
There are a great value for the price. i bought these at my local dollar tree to use in my daughter's hair. Her hair is fine, so these small elastics work great. They're really only good for one use, because they easily stretch out. But they're so inexpensive and kids lose their hair tiesso easily that's fine.
Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
Any other brand other than this that you can recommend?