BY NESTLÉ

Nespresso Espresso Roma, 10 Capsules: Full and balanced: The balance of lightly roasted South and Central American Arabicas with Robusta, gives Roma sweet and woody notes and a full, lasting taste on the palate. Origin: Cultivated at high altitude, the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Esmeralda C.
I was born and raised in Italy and had plenty of great espresso in my life and when I taste this coffee I was amazed how creamy and delicious the Roma is, you want to have it all the time.
It's very flavorful and delicious and because it's not bitter, I put less sugar in it, therefore I don't put any weight, I only use one little package of brown sugar and that's it... Well, maybe a little butter cookie with it, :)) very yummy together!
You can't go wrong with Roma, my friends always tell me how delicious this coffee is. So, I'm sticking with Roma because for me it's the best coffee for espresso and cappuccino, the closest flavor to home.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Strong and potent. This is the perfect roast for your first cup of espresso in the morning. I use sugar and cream, which weakens the flavor a bit. Alone it is quite bitter but nicely flavorful. Easy to use with nespresso makers. They also have an option to recycle your pods.
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
Nespresso may be single-serving espresso, but it's really darned good. And I say this as a former Seattleite who spent a LOT of time in coffee shops over the years! Roma is probably my favorite capsule; strong but not at all harsh. Very good flavor and stands up well to milk in a latte or cappuccino.
Gabriela N.
Las Vegas , NV
I love Nespresso capsules!!
Great flavor, amazing smell and they are fast and easy to use. I love to be able to make a delicious cup of coffee in less than a minute without any mess.

Your espresso is going to be perfect every single time... 50 Nespresso OriginalLine Capsules: Roma - 50 Count
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
One of my favorite kind of Coffee I will recommend to people that love their Coffee on the stronger side because is very strong but is so delicious and perfect will recommend this always
K T.
Vancouver
I have nothing but good to say about Nespresso. And Roma is one of my staples. Strong but still subtle. I cant go through my day without Nespresso. I think this is the best coffee ever! Oh, and the capsules are also recyclable.
kshellll W.
Tempe, AZ
I enjoy using these capsules in my morning latte. They are robust and flavorful without being overwhelming. The quality for being a pod product is great especially for the price. Definitely something I would recommend.
Samantha R.
Fullerton, CA
I love my nespresso machine as well as the Roma capsule! It tastes great on its own. Sometimes I'll have it on its own or throw it on some ice and take it to go~ keeps me from having to buy expensive cups of coffee
Samantha G.
This product cannot fail you at all - amazing and strong flavour. It is a good value for price and the flavour is gorgeous. The one downside, the reason this product doesn’t have five stars, is that I wish there was one in a pack or they were bigger.
Bethany W.
silverdale, nottingham
Haven't used myself but have only heard good reviews. They smell nice and the packaging looks good, not to bad of a price either