BY UNKNOWN

Henry finds the perfect woman and falls head over heels. When he sees her the following day, she hasn't a clue who he is. Lucy suffers from a rare brain disorder that wipes her memory clean every night. Henry has to concoct new and increasingly clever ways to meet lucy and get her to fall in love with him every day. see more...

Msbaez25 B.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is another great team up of Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore.  If you loved Wedding Singer then you will find this movie almost as cute and charming.  I also must recommend the movie Fever Pitch with Jimmy Fallon and Drew Barrymore.  Oh, Drew you truly are America's sweetheart.
Charl L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
50 first dates is my favourite film, ever. It's a film I've grown up watching and I won't ever get tired of. Adam and Drew are so good together and have a natural connection which makes the film more believable. It has the perfect balance of hard hitting drama and soft humour. You see this storyline a lot in films, but this is the one film that you can't refuse to watch as it's put together so beautifully, so if you haven't already, go watch it.
kate e.
Philippines
I super love their story on how serious he is and he made her remember him every single day. How sweet is that? Wish I had one like him hahahaha lol. But yeah it's my favorite movie I think i watched it for 50 tines hahahahhaa