Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CarePlackers
50 Count Hi-Performance Fine Dental Flossers for Clean Healthy Teeth (Pack of 2)

by Plackers

New and improved hi-performance floss is engineered not to stretch, shred, or break during use! Floss slides easily between teeth to clean away plaque. Each flosser also features a convenient pick for better oral care. Perfect for care packages,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 50 Count Plackers Hi-Performance Fine Dental Flossers for Clean Healthy Teeth (Pack of 2)!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley J.
Great Product! Always gets the job done! Priced perfectly and floss does not snag or get stuck in between your teeth.
Alexa T.
Seguin
The plackers work awesome they really get all the hard to reach places i would try it again
Star P.
Riverdale , GA
Very effective and gets in between all of my teeth. This product is only $1 at the dollar store and I purchase it all the time because I’m not really a classic floss person.
Renee C.
I never flossed until I started using plackers. The best way to floss for people who hate flossing. I keep these in the car and at home. Gets alot of stuff off your teeth and very affordable. I buy at the drugstore.
Roxanne H.
Very good and handy! These help me out a lot. Instead of carrying dental floss and having it get all unwrapped in my purse, I carry around some of these in a little bag. They're helpful for when you're on the go and have something in your teeth or just want to floss real quick
Norma H.
Brilliant, AL
50 Count Plackers Hi-Performance Fine Dental Flossers for Clean Healthy Teeth are my fav flossers. I keep some in my bathroom, purse and car. I llove to switch up between the regular and mint flavors. They are strong and don't break in tight places life back teeth. Easy to control so not as much risk of damage to my gums.
Joye W.
Sidney, MT
This is a great product for all ages! I remember when I first found them. It was like what took so long for some to think of this!? It is a great product that we buy time after time and always have a spare in the cabinet. The whole family uses them and we don't want to ever not have them. Great idea and we love them!
Amber R.
LOCUST, NC
I liked that it got everything that was stuck between my teeth out. I would buy it more and recommend it to others.
Melanie H.
Caledonia, MI
These flossers are super convenient and high quality. They make flossing a snap! I would highly recommend them!
Nicole P.
Williamsburg, VA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
These are great for getting between tight teeth without shredding or getting stuck. I had braces that made my teeth really close together, so it’s hard to floss with regular floss. I get these at the dollar store believe it or not and that’s the only place I will get them because normally they are priced way too high for what they are.

Looking for your answer?