50" Class Samsung Smart LED TV

BY SAMSUNG #19 in Televisions

With the Samsung Smart LED TV, "Smart" is only the beginning. Navigate effortlessly through the Samsung Smart TV to find your favorite shows, movies, sports and games. Go beyond watching TV and check out the latest YouTube hits, entertainment news or do some online shopping with full web browsing capabilities. See it all with greater picture quality including a wider spectrum of colors with the Wide Color Enhancer. Enjoy a clear moving picture resolution at Motion Rate 60 with amazing refresh rate, processing speed and backlight technology. The screen mirroring feature allows you to mirror your phone onto the TV's screen wirelessly instead of your device's smaller screen for showing content, media playback, or other function. see more...

• Does anyone else have issues with their apps just stoppin...1 Answers
  • Are smart TVs really better than regular TVs? 5 Answers
50" Class Samsung Smart LED TV
Maria N.
Winnetka, CA
Have this in the living and it's great! Picture quality is great and the colors are good!
Allyssa S.
Croydon, Pa
I will never buy another brand of tv. This looks great in our spacious living room!
Selena M.
Columbus, OH
Love smart TV you xan watch so manything on your smart TV .Amazing tecnology..
Karen D.
Brooks, ME
Love my new tv! Great picture and sound. No issues so far. Super light weight!!
Abderrahmane A.
Oujda . Morocco N 32. street A64. ElSalam. Lazaret
Hello
This is the best product !! Great product, amazing quality and also a great price highly recommended to anyone of all ages AMAZING PRODUCT !!love the clean design and unique function. I feel it would be a great fit for our SUBSCRIBERS of tech savvy people who love these type of products. If you would be willing to send me a Sample of this product . I will include the product URL and price at the end of the Facebook Page post so people know where to purchase it from. If you are interested in offering my viewers a discount or promotional code I would be happy to include that in the Facebook Page post . Thank you for your time
ilyass e.
Meknes
Hello,
I would like to get your product: samsung is best

I found your product very interesting but unfortunately I do not have the budget to buy it and I would like to present it on my YouTube channel.
I wanted to ask you if you would agree to send me a sample for free so that I can test it in exchange for that I can give you a positive opinion.
Cordially. Thank you in advance.
Choubaila M.
wooow i love it My only dream is to buy a phone. I tried all the mobile phones such as Samsung, Sony, and many more but I did not find iPhone, they are all imitators, I am a girl, my dream is a phone and the iPhone is my dream. I really really like this product and I want to buy it. In the undisputed world and This is my phone at the moment. i got it the day it came out and defiantly don't regret the purchase. its like a dream i'am really love it i'am fall in love with this phone
Danilo C.
Noss is muito bueno foda meu deus quiser me ligar para ela para saber como proceder para o seu email te ajudar a resolver isso o quanto é o mesmo problema que tengo en mi opinión personal de la empresa que se le va al mundial de clubes en la noche de Navidad para que me lo dijo también se puede ver la posibilidad que me ha dado un que se puede ver en que el tiempo que me gusta mucho estar registrado para utilizar como créditos para franquicias de cafeterías y no te lo pierdas esta oportunidad de ganar el tema de los equipos de trabajo que me lo dijo el presidente Hugo de los equipos de trabajo que me gusta que me gusta que tu no me ha dado a los dos y cuatro millones de dólares para las personas con las fotos del anuncio y comercialización y no me acuerdo del mundo y el resto de la vida y la verdad no existe o no tienes permiso para ver que tal vez no sea la mejor manera posible por lo tengo claro que si me toca de nuevo a los que no me ha gustado mucho la pena de muerte y el otro día
beautystylemama u.
East York, ON
I love the samsung brands but not in smart tv. I had worst kind of experience after one year of purchase its on/off button stop working so i switched to sony smart tv.
Emily M.
Lakeside , NS
This TV is simply amazing ! I'm in love . Has great picture and sounds , I love how I can go on Facebook and Netflix with my family on it . It's simply amazing :) I'm so happy I purchased it I know my family loves it too! It's so smart it even has voice recognition !! I can go on and on how wonderful this TV is but you will have to but it #bestpurchaseof2015
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
Are smart TVs really better than regular TVs?
Kristin C.
Does anyone else have issues with their apps just stopping after a while? I've only found unplugging the tv for a while fixes the problem.