50" Class Samsung Smart LED TV

BY SAMSUNG #19 in Televisions

With the Samsung Smart LED TV, "Smart" is only the beginning. Navigate effortlessly through the Samsung Smart TV to find your favorite shows, movies, sports and games. Go beyond watching TV and check out the latest YouTube hits, entertainment news or do some online shopping with full web browsing capabilities. See it all with greater picture quality including a wider spectrum of colors with the Wide Color Enhancer. Enjoy a clear moving picture resolution at Motion Rate 60 with amazing refresh rate, processing speed and backlight technology. The screen mirroring feature allows you to mirror your phone onto the TV's screen wirelessly instead of your device's smaller screen for showing content, media playback, or other function. see more...

• Does anyone else have issues with their apps just stopping after ...1 Answers
  • Are smart TVs really better than regular TVs? 5 Answers
50" Class Samsung Smart LED TV
dominika t.
Columbia, MD
I love using my smart tv. I love that I have access to multiple apps on it such as YouTube and netflix. It's easy to set up
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
This is in my living room! It's a pretty great tv. Has 3 hdmi outputs, there's a USB port, and the old school avi ports.
XOBABE B.
I love my smart TV it come pre loaded with Hulu and Netflix so you don't have to go out and purchase any extra gadgets
Danielle H.
Love my 50" Samsung tv. The color is amazing. That's what I love about Samsung TV is the color of the picture.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Love my TV . So big and perfect for parties and guests . Beautiful picture and color loud and worth the price
Amber O.
Union, SC
Samsung smart tvs are the best! Awesome features and very good quality picture! I couldn't be happier!
paula s.
Adams, MA
We love it. So many options,great sound,great image. Watching movies is like being at the theatre.
Awilda C.
Great quality and the picture comes out great. The pixels aren't noticeable which makes it a plus
cindy k.
Iowa City, IA
Love this tv. No glitches. Reliable. Big and clear. Perfect size for a medium size living room.
Kasha M.
Love the picture and sound on this TV when watching DVDs with my husband and baby. Recommended.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
Are smart TVs really better than regular TVs?
Kristin C.
Does anyone else have issues with their apps just stopping after a while? I've only found unplugging the tv for a while fixes the problem.