50" Class Samsung Smart LED TV

BY SAMSUNG #19 in Televisions

With the Samsung Smart LED TV, "Smart" is only the beginning. Navigate effortlessly through the Samsung Smart TV to find your favorite shows, movies, sports and games. Go beyond watching TV and check out the latest YouTube hits, entertainment news or do some online shopping with full web browsing capabilities. See it all with greater picture quality including a wider spectrum of colors with the Wide Color Enhancer. Enjoy a clear moving picture resolution at Motion Rate 60 with amazing refresh rate, processing speed and backlight technology. The screen mirroring feature allows you to mirror your phone onto the TV's screen wirelessly instead of your device's smaller screen for showing content, media playback, or other function. see more...

• Does anyone else have issues with their apps just stopping after ...1 Answers
  • Are smart TVs really better than regular TVs? 5 Answers
50" Class Samsung Smart LED TV
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
I bought this TV for my husband and we love it. It has a great picture and the fact that all our apps are built right in makes our TV viewing experience so much more enjoyable and simple.
Dean E.
Des Plaines, IL
I LOVE this TV. Our old TV was from 2000 or so, so getting this was a huge upgrade for my family. Can stream from our smartphones and connect to the internet. Also play Netflix and Hulu directly. Definitely would recommend.
Gladys F.
Hartford, CT
So happy with my Samsung smart TV! I get Nexflix and the quality of the images are amazing! I can watch my favorites TV series from my couch when I want!!!
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
My brother owns this TV and it is super easy to use! He hasn't had any problems with it and the troubleshooting is so easy if I ever need to use it!
Jakki F.
Evansville, IN
Amazing TV. It has a bright and beautiful picture. It is a smart TV so all my APPs are built into it already. Netflix Pandora ETC. I love it.
Ebony S.
La Grange Pk, IL
Great quality and picture is very clear. I love that I can go straight to Netflix. Bought one than had to buy more for the other rooms.
Kaylyn  T.
Weehawken , NJ
Modern appearance, light weight, good for mounting on wall, pixel quality is decent! Speakers are loud and the best part about the tv!
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
This is a great tv! I love the picture quality and it's super clear. I've had this TV for a while now and have not had any issues!
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
My sons are the only ones with out a smart TV they have a tiny 19 " flat screen. They want something bigger. Smh if only I could.
Melarie M.
Plano, TX
Great picture and easy to setup and use. I also have a cable provider and setting up the remote settings to the TV was easy.
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
Are smart TVs really better than regular TVs?
Kristin C.
Does anyone else have issues with their apps just stopping after a while? I've only found unplugging the tv for a while fixes the problem.