50" Class Samsung Smart LED TV

BY SAMSUNG #19 in Televisions

With the Samsung Smart LED TV, "Smart" is only the beginning. Navigate effortlessly through the Samsung Smart TV to find your favorite shows, movies, sports and games. Go beyond watching TV and check out the latest YouTube hits, entertainment news or do some online shopping with full web browsing capabilities. See it all with greater picture quality including a wider spectrum of colors with the Wide Color Enhancer. Enjoy a clear moving picture resolution at Motion Rate 60 with amazing refresh rate, processing speed and backlight technology. The screen mirroring feature allows you to mirror your phone onto the TV's screen wirelessly instead of your device's smaller screen for showing content, media playback, or other function. see more...

• Does anyone else have issues with their apps just stopping after ...1 Answers
  • Are smart TVs really better than regular TVs? 5 Answers
50" Class Samsung Smart LED TV
Danielle D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
This Samsung 50inch tv is in our living room. It is a smart TV and it has a really nice quality screen. never had any problems with it . Expect loosing the controller means u can watch anything lol.
Yoazin V.
I have this smart Tv I i absolutely love it. The picture quality is amazing, very clear, I love the "smart" part of the by we have Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, and vudu plus other addable apps on the tv with out needing a blue ray or gaming system to watch shows
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
One of the best purchases I've ever made. I bought it during a Black Friday deal and that made it all the better. The quality is impeccable. Clarity is unreal. It's a smart TV so you can browse the web and log in to your Netflix as well as many other options. It's a great size for a living room. I love it & highly recommend it to anyone!
Nancy A.
Las Vegas
I looooove my TV !! Wifi makes it so easy ! You can basically do anything you can do with your laptop or desktop computer ! Amazon , Netflix , HULU, even surf the web . use everything with ease ! I give it a 1000 % .
Kristin C.
I love my Samsung smart tv! My only issue with it is that every so often the apps with act up and not work. Most of the time it works 100% and I have no complaints! It's easy to use and has a great picture!
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I've actually got one of my favorite shows, arrow, playing on it right now! It has a really great quality picture. I've never owned a smart tv until I got this one, and I love how convenient it is. Netflix and Hulu at the touch of a button! My only complaint is that the remote acts up very often.
Rebecca C.
Woodbury, MN
We only buy Samsung TV's and speaker products. I'm super impressed by the quality that Samsung offers, so when our other TV kicked the bucket, another Samsung was a no brainer. Price was good and easy to use, since this was our first SmartTv. Always impressed.
Courtney B.
Middleville, MI
This TV is amazing!! The pictures and features are the best I have every seen. We purchased ours at Best Buy. We get so many complements on our TV's picture specifically sports and cartoons the picture is so crisp it looks almost 3D
Olivia D.
Charleston, SC
Great TV and picture quality. I love the Smart TV functionality. Makes it super easy to connect to my apps like Spotify, Netflix and HBOGo. Great size for my living room. I love Samsung products and will definitely repurchase from this brand.
Ashley C.
Greenwood, IN
I love my smart tv! I can watch Netflix, YouTube, tweet, browse the internet all from my couch. The picture is superb and the menu is fairly easy enough for a girl to understand. : )
Brittany M.
New Boston, MI
Are smart TVs really better than regular TVs?
Kristin C.
Does anyone else have issues with their apps just stopping after a while? I've only found unplugging the tv for a while fixes the problem.