Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersAmway
5 x Artistry Special Care Polishing Exfoliant ( 125ml )

5 x Amway Artistry Special Care Polishing Exfoliant ( 125ml )

by Amway

ARTISTRY Polishing Exfoliant effectively removes every impurity on the surface of the skin, thus giving you a more radiant look. It accelerates natural exfoliation, leaving the skin perfectly polished and smooth.

Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.; Helps control excess oil.; Helps smooth the surface of the skin, improving its texture and tone.; Immediate results - reveals radiance, and provides a fresh and energised look to the skin.; Contains gentle exfoliating beads that effectively remove impurities and flakiness to help resurface skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 5 x Amway Artistry Special Care Polishing Exfoliant ( 125ml )!
Yuliana B.
5 x Amway Artistry Special Care Polishing Exfoliant ( 125ml ) uploaded by Yuliana B.
I love this product .the texture is a little grainy which it helps to exfoliate the skin. Use a small amount all over your face , then rinse it and your face will feel so smooth and clean. It is pricey but is worth it.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
This is a light exfoliator which makes it good for daily use. They are discontinuing this product though. Overall it's an okay exfoliator! I think you can find better for the cost.
Brandi N.
Concord
Love this! I use in the shower in the mornings (not everyday) but it makes my skin super soft and shiny. It helps take off excess makeup as well as dry skin. I highly recommend!!
Kristen V.
Rockford, MI
This is HANDS DOWN the best cleanser I have ever used! I put a small amount in my hands and rub together to create a foam, and then rub gently on my face. It smells so incredibly good and my face feels extremely clean after using it. Love this product so much!!!
Ashley M.
Waccabuc, NY
I would definitely use this for my house and my family. It is reliable and safe. 10/10 recommend
kayra L.
Denver , CO
Does an amazing job with exfoliating the skin well, but without drying it out. The price isn’t cheap but it isn’t expensive either. The bottle has a lot of product
Carla B.
Lewisville, TX
I LOVE THIS SOO SOO MUCH! It always makes my face look great. They remade it and I have not tried the new one, but the old one was soooo good!! I will miss this product. I hope the new one is just as good.
Sydney K.
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH !! My face always feels so soft after I use it. This exceeded my expectations and I use it every week! :) It’s extremely effective! I love it so much!! I’m so glad I bought three haha
Crystal T.
Fort Hood
This is one of my favorite! I use it maybe 2x a week and if it’s that time of month this comes in handy to keep your skin clean and refreshed.
Cindy R.
If you're looking for a face scrub that doesnt damage your skin , then this is the one for you ! These products are highly concentrated so a small amount goes a long way! Leaves your skin smooth

Looking for your answer?