5 Second Salon Nail Glue uploaded by Cassandra L.

BY 5 SECOND

#1 selling nail glue, now in pink Same Great Glue, New Look! Pinpoint applicator controls one drop at a time. Gentle and hypo-allergenic. Pink tint to blend with natural nail Precise glue application without the mess.  For nail repairs, strengthening, and applying tips and full cover nails.  Plus, a convenient carry case when you re on-the-go! aiibeauty.com. Made in Japan. see more...

• This product sounds too good to be true? Does it actually...1 Answers
  • How you girls like the product also it what others ways h...1 Answers
  • "I would recommend it to anyone who does their our nails ." in 1 review
Kendra P.
Defiance, OH
This nail product is legit. I recommend keeping this in your purse in case of an emergency. This product really does help a broken nail, but I personally do not use this product enough considering I don't have really long nails or fake nails. If you get your nails done regularly or even for special occasions, I suggest buying this reasonably priced product.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I always have it in my handbag!! Why? Is one of my "Must not be missing in any women's bags" thing!! I'm a repetear buyer and is accessible in any drugstore!! Is easy to apply and the price is chepear!! I Higly recommend it, all Fashionist girl must have it!!
chelsa P.
Staunton, IL
Its a must have to keep in your purse if your nail breaks this will keep it together its so perfect! I used it when the side of my nail was about to break right before my wedding and it held it on even through dancing and the next day until i could go get it fixed.!
Krystal L.
This nail glue is no joke. I used this in an emergency I do not wear fake nails I usually get shellac. my nails have been getting really weak from the shellac process. My nail chipped and I used this in an emergency and it worked like a charm.
Alexis M.
Horton, AL
Nice basic nail glue. It does what it's meant to do. We used this brand in beauty school. Can't say I've really used it since, but if you do your own nails it would be great.
Mandy R.
I brought this at Walgreens for less then 5.00 . The glue stays on my nails about two weeks . It's to apply and easy to use . I would recommend it to anyone who does their our nails .
Lori D.
Temple, TX
It dries and adheres fast. I'd just love it if someone would make a bottle resistant to sealing itself shut. I've thrown so many bottles away.
Stephsnie G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I like this product a lot. It works the best. I have had fake nails for over 20 years and think in a time on need this works the very best.
Karla V.
Santa Ana , CA
I got this at walgreens for less than 5 bucks. My nails have stayed on for about a 2 weeks now... I'd definitely recommend this.
Ashley R.
Great & cheap too. Works great for doing fake nails or for fixing a chip or break on a nail. Def always have this in my purse.
Erika B.
This product sounds too good to be true? Does it actually work?
Karen V.
Oxon Hill, MD
How you girls like the product also it what others ways have you used the nail glue?