BY 5 SECOND

#1 maker of nail glue So easy!  Applies just like a polish for a smooth, even application. Better bonding for full cover nails, tips, wraps and repairs. . see more...

• I didn't know the have a brush on nail Glue from "5Second...1 Answers
Julie C.
Akron, OH
I have only used this glue once or twice. It dries fast and holds for a long time. I love the brush applicator as I do prefer brush on glue to squeeze bottle. All in all a good product.
Chelsey K.
Des Moines, IA
I love doing my nails so after reading positive reviews, I went out and bought this product. I wasn't really shocked or anything by it.

It does take 5 seconds, or a little longer to brush on the glue. But the price is kind of expensive for glue, and it works just like any other nail glue. This works only for about a week, and then your nails are falling off. Not really worth it.
Chardae J.
In theory this is a grand idea. It works perfectly and the application is genius. It goes on the nail evenly but afterwards is when things get a bit difficult. I've had two of these and if you're not careful the cap will be glued shut and good luck with ever opening it again.
Denise T.
Las Vegas, NV
Really? Faux nails come with adhesive tabs that are AH-maze-ing nowadays. Seriously - this is some 3M Command style stuff. So why would you go through the mess, the nauseating smell, the 5 painstakingly long seconds and the grief of all this glue when you could just buy a more convenient product? Food for thought.
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
I find the brush in this a little stiff. It does dry fast, but I find I need more glue on my nails than I can apply with the brush. I do like this for a quick fix if your nail is lifting up, you can squish the brush in without making too much of a mess.
Jennifer k.
This nail glue dries fast and it definitely comes in handy whenever you need a quick fix. Its so much neater than using the other glue.
chrystal s.
Elyria, OH
This five second brush on glue is amzaing and dries very fast and sprrads on easily and evenly
Vanessa U.
Escondido, CA
I like to buy this because glue the tips quickly and make my manicure work more fast and easy
Ashlee M.
Hasbrouck Heights, NJ
Kind of expensive but works as fast as it says. You have to be quick when using it.
Vivian R.
Lancaster, CA
I didn't know the have a brush on nail Glue from "5Second" is this as good as the tube one? Which is better the tube or the brush on?? Has anybody tried it?