BY 5 SECOND

#1 maker of nail glue Stops Nail Biting! Ideal For Children. Stimulates Nail Growth A fast effective way to end the nail biting habit and stimulate healthy nail growth.  Bite Free is clear and can be used over nail polish.  It s also ideal for children. Item #12526 aiibeauty.com. . see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Britney D.
Britney D.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for my best friend since she had a horrible nail biting habit that she wanted to stop. The only thing it did was rub off into her food. The taste washes off if you use soap.
Shaelyn W.
Shaelyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not worth your money. This stuff is terrible. It doesn't work and taste terrible. The taste rubs off on your food and it's disgusting. I would give it no stars but I have to rate it so I gave it 1
Gretchen B.
Gretchen B.
Evansville, IN
I remember in high school, my mom got this for me as I wanted to quit biting my nails. All I had to do was wait half a day for the flavor to wear off. Or just lick the flavor off. It's just bitter and bitter isn't a bad flavor.