BY PUREOLOGY

Features and benefits Coconut oil-enriched formulas with the exclusive AntiFade Complex envelop individual hair strands to: Re-substance the hair fiber and resurface its stress points Reduce breakage, replenish moisture and help erase frizz Protect... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
Purology shampoo curl is great for curly hair. My cousin has to use this and says it makes her curls last. Unfortunately I haven't been able to try yet but will as soon as I get my perm.
Melissa P.
Carson City
I absolutely love pureology and every product I have tried! I wish my pocketbook could afford to purchase more of it! When I use pureology, not only does my hair feel and look amazing, but my scalp is hydrated and I have absolutely no dandruff, plus it's an added benefit that their products are sulfate free, which really helps moisturizer my dry fine hair.
Rozaln P.
I do like this product, it leaves my hair with no residue as preferred. However I am not completely satisfied with the softness of my hair after using the conditioner. I feel the conditioner could be a bit more effective in softening and that overall "conditioned" feeling. I wouldn't personally purchase it for my hair type.
Mackenzie M.
This product is so freaking awesome. It has a wonderful scent to it, and also isn't expensive at all. That's another thing I love is great products for cheap. I will not use anything else again because I love it that much. I recommend it!!
Heather K.
Huntington Beach
Actually bought the full size curly complete shampooing and conditioner. It did not really add any curl to my hair and I already have a good wave. It smells good but it is expensive.
Dana A.
Arlington
I got these as a gift samples from a friend who works at a salon! They worked well for the short time I got to try then and smelled amazing. Made my curls feel replenished :)
Rebel J.
It's a good shampoo. It did help my hair some. And it cleaned it well. But I wouldn't purchase this again cause I have a favorite shampoo that's more affordable.
Courtney K.
Billings, MT
This is a holy grail shampoo and conditioner. It is natural and preserves color. Smells great. The peppermint in the conditioner makes my hair grow faster!
Sierra kurtz k.
New smyrna beach fl
Such a great product i really was happy with this end result and quality texture as well as pricing and shipments
Melissa Z.
Love this product. Gets the job done with no issues. This has definitely become a staple in my household!