BeautyHairHair Styling Productsthaoya

by thaoya

Made of high quality and cloth. The flowers size about 5 cm wide . Beautiful cloth flowers plastic hair clamp . An absolutely elegant looking accessory for long hair . Package Include 5 pcs/colors hair clamp .

Made of high quality and cloth.; The flowers size about 5 cm wide; Beautiful cloth flowers plastic hair clamp; An absolutely elegant looking accessory for long hair; Package Include 5 pcs/colors hair clamp

Why do my hair slip out when I use the clap?
Start your review of 5 Pcs Beautiful Plastic Claw Jaw Hair Clip Fashion Cloth Bow Flowers Ponytail Holder for Women Lady Girls!
Laken C.
Sumter, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
I am inlove with these hair clips!! They are so easy to use yet look so aesthetic. I use to never really wear my hair up often because I didnt like the way it looked, but with these, its so cute!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...