BY MACY'S

5-Pc. Lip Sampler Set, Only at Macy's! Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new) see more...

Sophia L.
I love this beauty box. I love how there's different Sample products. Instead of spending hundred of dollars you get to sample more lip products
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
This is a great value, considering I love lip products (a little too much), great packaging, great colors, great quality, a definite thumbs up.
Francesca L.
It's great getting the lip sample package because it's a chance to try out some new brands and textures before purchasing the full size
Kionna D.
Would be a awesome gift to give someone. Not to pricy by the way. Each bottle an small an cute. Great smell an you switch from day to day.
Lori S.
Georgiana, AL
Bought this for my daughter for Christmas. She loves lipgloss and it was on sale for a descent price. It was good quality and she loved it.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
bsoutletlty love this store!!! This has to be one of my favorite stores. Everything is good quality and they always have the freshest foods
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
I always get bundles from Macy’s ! All the time especially makeup bundles. Great prices did y'all know Macy’s has a subscription box for 15
Gladis T.
The was exactly what I needed and what I was looking for. I really recommend this product for everyone. I will continue to buy it.
Anamta R.
humble, TX
My cousin own this and from her point of view these are good for people that use lip gloss and lip stuff often so great product over all
Eukarys B.
Orlando, FL
Pretty good and classic colors but not worth the prices that they have. By the way I would use it again even for me or for an emergency
Jovana M.
This are going into my fish lists 😍😍