BY MACY'S

5-Pc. Lip Sampler Set, Only at Macy's! Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new) see more...

Emily F.
Lexington, KY
I love this 5 piece set! The colors are very pretty and bright! It was my first time using this product and it was very easy to apply! It definitely met my expectations and I would recommend to all my friends!
Heaven D.
Vancleave, MS
I love the Macy's set especially around Christmas I am a repeat buyer because I buy all of my Christmas presents here! There super affordable and smell so good
Yarelis G.
Hialeah , FL
Super cute! It gives you a feel of the lippies if you don't want to buy the actual size one I would recommend this one so you can vary before making a decision
Yaya b.
I got this set as a gift for Christmas one year. The middle pink lip balm is my favorite. It keeps my lips moisturized and adds a cute pink glossy tiny also.
Robbie H.
Madison, TN
All of these are deluxe sample sizes of great luxury brands. The colors are pretty and the formulas are nice. A great deal for five beautiful lip products!
'Viridiana R.
This sampler is great! Love all the colors and the quality of the products. I will go back and buy an actual size of one. I don't know which one yet haha
Emily W.
Love to try new lip products and this sampler did not disappoint! I'm a first time customer for this product and it was long lasting and a great value
Zarhloul H.
Irvine, CA
I love sample product. It either make you buy every lipstick when you dont know what to choose, or it's a really good opportunity to try new products.
shanna L.
Brooklyn
I recived tgis set at a Christmas gift and i fell in love with it . It has a very wide variety of colors that I believe can match every skin tone.
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
Bought this set for my mom and my mother-in-law for Christmas and I was so impressed! Love the lip brands they include and how big the samples are.
Jovana M.
This are going into my fish lists 😍😍