BY MACY'S

5-Pc. Lip Sampler Set, Only at Macy's! Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new) see more...

5-Pc. Lip Sampler Set, Only at Macy's!
  • "i love this product. it is very good and i like it a lot. it is my first time buying because it lasts a long time. it has really nice packaging. it is a really good value and is not pricey. i would definitely buy it again." in 4 reviews
Jessica O.
Newington , CT
I bought this set for my brother' girlfriend for Christmas. It was such an awesome set that I wanted to keep it for myself. She uses it all of the time and it looks great! I would get this for myself.
Briana C.
Santa Ana , CA
I thing the product is well worth it. It is really pigmented, and it ha dent my expectation for sure. I will continue to purchase again it is great as a gift and it has nice packaging as well.
Yasmin E.
Hollywood, FL
I bought his for my friend during Christmas time and it was a great price for what came in the package. I wanted to buy more for my friends but they sold quickly. I'd definitely buy this again! The packaging was so cute!
Itzel P.
I love the 5pc samplers that they sell and ii enjoy the 10pc more lol for my birthday I received like 4 and I enjoyed trying different scents and learning which ones I liked and didn't.
Nat D.
Received this as a gift and it was great. I like that I can try different brands however 2 of the shades were very similar. All of the lip sticks were easy to apply and great quality.
Maria B.
Morristown
Find this to be great lip glosses especially when I got them as a gift I would love to stock up on those just in case because they are high quality and for everyday use
Etyene F.
San Francisco, CA
I got this products from a friend as a birthday gift and I didn't like so much the red tones, but the beige tones are amazing and really moisturizers, just love it.
Desiree G.
The sampler set was great to try the different lipsticks but the reason I only gave it three stars is because the Samplers didn't have as much product as I'd expect
Clarissa S.
Brownsville, TX
e.l.f. Lip Gloss Set They are really nice to wear for the winter time, also are really easy to apply. Are very very soft recommend to the girly that have sensitive lips
Nikla F.
Jersey city, NJ
I've never tried it but I heard it's really good and I would really love to try it! It looks like an amazing set and it would be really great if I could try it! I don't know what colors it has but I heard they were awesome
Jovana M.
This are going into my fish lists 😍😍