BY MACY'S

5-Pc. Lip Sampler Set, Only at Macy's! Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new) see more...

Laritsa N.
This deal is one of the greatest deal ever!! You get to try different lipsticks from different brands for the price of 2 or 1 so it's totally worth it. Also what I do is that buy it for Christmas gifts and do separate little gifts
Janetta D.
I bought one for myself and one for my cousin. The price is good and it's a nice set to try different formulas/brands. I didn't have any issues with how the lip products performed but I didn't find my new fav either. You won't lose out if you just try it.
Sophia B.
Pleasanton
this product is great for putting in gifts. the packaging is okay. but the products inside last awhile. if you are new to makeup u should buy it. it is very nice if u want to try out different brands. I would recommend
Jazmin C.
Newark, NJ
I love samplers because you get to try every product individually. I love the eye liner and the lip sticks and lip glosses that mine came with one of the lip gloss was way to gloss it started getting every where but I enjoyed everything else
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I like getting the sampler kits because you're almost guaranteed to find something you like. The smaller sizes are great for stashing in your glove box or purse.
Karina H.
Modesto, CA
This is a perfect gift to buy for someone! The shades in this set are super wearable and are all high end brands. I bought this for my mom so she could try out a few different brands and shades. She loves it!!
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Breanna H.
South Beloit, IL
L O V E Macy's! They're always so upbeat and friendly. I can always count on them to help me find a good outfit for a certain event and even help me find the best makeup for my dry skin! Will recommend them to anybody!
Jessica O.
Newington , CT
I bought this set for my brother' girlfriend for Christmas. It was such an awesome set that I wanted to keep it for myself. She uses it all of the time and it looks great! I would get this for myself.
Jovana M.
This are going into my fish lists 😍😍