BY MACY'S

5-Pc. Lip Sampler Set, Only at Macy's! Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new) see more...

Quds T.
I love this sample set very much. They are all very good quality and feel amazing on the lips. It feels moisturizing and smooth. Would for sure recommend and buy again!
Aislin C.
Belleville , WI
I think this product is great if you are testing out what colors you enjoy. If you are testing what matches your skin tone, there is a variety of colors at a very reasonable price. The packaging is cute and the quality of the lipsticks is very high. I recommend this product!
Chrissy C.
   Macy's is such and amazing store for all of your needs. It was easy to apply to the lips I usually can't ding the right one. Packaging was amazing and nice.it lasted me about 3 months so I live it very much.i would definitely buy this product again
Ayla I.
New York
This is so delicious and nutritious. It tastes very good and very devine. I would definitely repurchase this item again because it is less costly and inexpensive.It is also a great go-to snack for anytime and where on a go! Five out of five review for me!!!!
Megan W.
Montgomery, TX
Macy’s always has these cute packaged deals that allow you to try different products without purchasing the full sized product. This set met way over my expectations and let’s just say I will be buying more once there all gone.
Laritsa N.
This deal is one of the greatest deal ever!! You get to try different lipsticks from different brands for the price of 2 or 1 so it's totally worth it. Also what I do is that buy it for Christmas gifts and do separate little gifts
Janetta D.
I bought one for myself and one for my cousin. The price is good and it's a nice set to try different formulas/brands. I didn't have any issues with how the lip products performed but I didn't find my new fav either. You won't lose out if you just try it.
Sophia B.
Pleasanton
this product is great for putting in gifts. the packaging is okay. but the products inside last awhile. if you are new to makeup u should buy it. it is very nice if u want to try out different brands. I would recommend
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I like getting the sampler kits because you're almost guaranteed to find something you like. The smaller sizes are great for stashing in your glove box or purse.
Jazmin C.
Newark, NJ
I love samplers because you get to try every product individually. I love the eye liner and the lip sticks and lip glosses that mine came with one of the lip gloss was way to gloss it started getting every where but I enjoyed everything else
Jovana M.
This are going into my fish lists 😍😍