5-Pc. Lip Sampler Set, Only at Macy's!

5-Pc. Lip Sampler Set, Only at Macy's! Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands (new) see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Marissa S.
Love this sampler kit! I love how i get to try out different brands all at once. It’s convenient to have them in smaller size as well so I can travel with them and/or put them in my purse. I often will buy a larger size of the one I like the best as another holiday gift to myself!
Megan W.
New caney, TX
Macy’s always has these cute packaged deals that allow you to try different products without purchasing the full sized product. This set met way over my expectations and let’s just say I will be buying more once there all gone.
Champagne O.
Bismarck, AR
I always loved the sample box for Macy's most of the time everything smells great sometimes there's always that one perfume in the box that just smells awful and you regift it for someone else LOL what's a great box most of everything smells good and it's so worth the money for a little bit of this and a little bit of that
Aironna G.
I didn't really like how the lipstick was the color came off very fast and broke easily. Everything else was pretty good and the colors were very bright and pretty
Chrissy C.
   Macy's is such and amazing store for all of your needs. It was easy to apply to the lips I usually can't ding the right one. Packaging was amazing and nice.it lasted me about 3 months so I live it very much.i would definitely buy this product again
martein s.
I love the concept of this gift set. being able to get lipstick from several Brands was a great idea. but the colors of lipsticks was not the best. I felt they should have picked more trending colors. they were very neutral and somewhat similar.
Maria D.
loved this lip sampler set.  Purchased 2 sets, one for myself and another as a gift. lipstick and long lasting and smooth. First time using and would definitely purchased again.  Package is really cute and it's a great present.
Kayla M.
south san francisco, CA
I believe this is good for the money you pay for. Like you get what you pay for. It didn’t really meet my expectations though. It’s doesn’t last very long but it still looks good on the lips for a little while.
Ella j.
Thayer, MO
i love this product. it is very good and i like it a lot. it is my first time buying because it lasts a long time. it has really nice packaging. it is a really good value and is not pricey. i would definitely buy it again.
Amanda H.
I bought this at Macy's on sale after Christmas and I love it. They are all different shades of red, and I love a bold red lip! A perfect way to try out different brands before making a commitment to pay full price for one regular sized lipstick.
Jovana M.
This are going into my fish lists 😍😍