suggested searches
5 pc. KIT w/ FACE BRUSH Mineral Makeup Set Full Size Powder Bare Skin Foundation (Fair Shade 2)
Sweet Face Minerals

1.0

5 star

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

100%

Spoiler alert, my face dried up and started flaking after about a week of using it. I will give it one star for the price and coverage. I still use the veil and the concealer without issues. You can but this separately. It's a pyramid type company in which you can buy bulk, name it anything you like but. ...Who's face do you want to mess up. I after purchasing it in bulk threw it away. I have a strong hunch they use a lot of fillers in this product and it's probably outsourced overseas. We may never know what's in it. One bag smelled very different from the next, one even smelled of mold. After my face dried up and started flaking I got so much redness in the area and has to use benadryl to calm my skin. My skin is rather resilient to product, so whatever it is, did my face in. Customer support is one that if you buy a wrong shade they will "allow you to buy another product then include a better shade." I was tricked on that one starting out. Shades are super light, probably due to fillers diluting the actual product. Containers make an absolute mess, nothing like the bigger mineral foundation company. These are way cheap and are just gross to even open. Some don't even come with a little cover in them to help out. One container even wouldn't screw in right. If you are into mineral makeup, go with a better brand name vs an outsourcing type "powder of whatever nature." Complete fail and wasted money with this one.