5 Pack - Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops 10 mL Each

by Systane

Systane Ultra High Performance 1/3 oz Lubricant Eye Drops offers the ultimate in high performance dry eye therapy. Formulated with a unique intelligent delivery system, SYSTANE ULTRA dry eye drops delivers extended protection that lasts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 5 Pack - Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops 10 mL Each!
8 days agoBelleview, FL
We live in Florida. Eye drops are a must if you have allergies or dry eyes. I love to have these on hand for when I’m outside for an extended period of time or workouts to refresh my eyes. It was recommended by my eye dr.
5 months agomontgomery village
If your someone that get frequent dry eyes, this is going to be your new BFF! Compared to other products this knocks everyone else out of the water. It’s easy to use, it’s small enough that it fits in all my handbags and it gets the job done! Highly recommend
3 months agoMaryville, TN
These are good eye drops for dry eyes ! You can use them with contacts in and they aren’t too expensive , can be found at Walmart . I would say this brand is better than their competitors
4 months agoSan Francisco, CA
I’ve used these when my eyes were super dry and when I needed and I loved them. They were effective and I would definitely recommend this to other people with dry eyes
5 months agoBristol , VA
I recently had lasik eye surgery and these drops were a life saver. They kept my eyes moist and helped them heal quickly. As expected with lasik I get dry eyes quite often and I keep these on the at all times.
4 months agoLos Angeles, CA
I have dry eyes and use these to rehydrate and lubricate my eyes when I’m not wearing my contact lenses. These are great eye drops!
4 months agoEdmonton
I have severely dry eyes, caused by an autoimmune disease. I have become an eye drop expert after years of treating my dry eyes. The Systane lubricating eye drops are excellent. They provide immediate hydration to the eyes with each drop. The lubricate in the eye drops provides hours of hydration and relief. Unfortunately, this particular Systane mixture is not preservative free, which I prefer because I use these drops continuously. If you use lubricating eye drops frequently, purchasing them in multiple packs is cost effective. The small 10ml bottles are an excellent way to ensure that each bottle is used up and disposed of before it reaches the 3 month expiry date. Systane has a very good lubricating eye drop formula and I recommend this product and brand.
3 months agoBarrie
I like this brand as it can be very effective for my dry eyes.  I tend to use it a couple times a day and when I've had too much screen time at work.
a day agoKamloops , BC
This product worked great. The optometrist gave it to me when I had lasik eye surgery. I still use it when my eyes feel dry.
2 years agoDoral, FL
5 Pack - Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops 10 mL Each uploaded by Merysbel A.
I love this eyesdrops because refresh my eyes, I use everyday when I use can fleel the the deferente.