BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSimple
5 Pack Exfoliating Facial Wipes Sensitive Skin 25 Wipes Each

5 Pack Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes Sensitive Skin 25 Wipes Each

Simple Exfoliating Cleansing Facial Wipes gently lift dead skin cells to leave your skin revived and revitalized, plus they contain a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with added vitamins. The wipes both exfoliate and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 5 Pack Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes Sensitive Skin 25 Wipes Each!
Julia C.
Clovis, CA
5 Pack Simple Exfoliating Facial Wipes Sensitive Skin 25 Wipes Each uploaded by Julia C.
Purchased at: CVS
Not the best I know it's exfoliating but they are so darn rough. Would not recommend. It hurt wiping I just threw the package away. I feel like they need to make it better less rough
Danielle P.
Grain Valley
These are okay not sure how well of a job they are doing from an exfoliating stand point but I will use them til I am done but probably won’t buy another pack. There are better exfoliates out there that will do a better job.

Looking for your answer?