BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Sparkling snow, sweet treats, treasured traditions--everything you love about the holidays, captured in five great scents! Includes Five Scents: Winter Candy Apple, Twisted Peppermint, Fresh Sparkling Snow, Winter Cranberry, and Iced Blackberries.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I love Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer. It smells so good. They don’t dry your hands out, even with regular use. I always have at least one in my purse at all times. With it, I don’t worry about germs on my hands. I’m kind of addicted to using it. They are fairly inexpensive and Bath & Body Works are always having great sales.  5-pack Pocketbac Sanitizers - 'Holiday Favorites' Bundle
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
I love these little things!! My daughter and nephew loves them to. I always buy the little cases for them and just attach them right to my purse or the kids back packs!
Ann M.
Phenix City , AL
I love the holiday smells. These products are great to travel with and my daughter enjoys them being so small. They are affordable unless you only want a regular sanitizer. I would recommend to others
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
Great purchase to have when you work in customer service. Handling anything between money and food,. Affordable, travel size, a good variety of fragrances.
Samantha C.
These hand sanitizers are my absolute favorite I stock up on all the Xmas ones so they last me all year the smell stays on my hands forever!!!