BY PLAYTEX

Features. The 360 Protection has been redesigned with three layers and shapes to your body for a fabulous fit.. Triple layer designComfort shape plastic applicatorDuraClean wrapper is purse resistant for protection on the go.. Great Fit Great... see more...

Emmy H.
One of my favorite tampon brands. I love how easy it is to use. Prevents leaks and does the job
Jena D.
Not much to say really. Very comfortable and relatively affordable as far as tampons go.
Tina S.
Bowden, Alberta
these are my go to brand. I love them them they do what they are supposed to do and do not have sensitive issues with what ever they make them out of. I have tried everything else out there and will always and only buy these brands and products from now on, would totally recommend them to anyone!!
Diana P.
I love all the presentations of these tampons, they offer maximum protection, eliminate undesirable odors without risks to strange situations that expose my image to unpleasant moments ... I recommend them in any of their presentations