BY PLAYTEX

Features. The 360 Protection has been redesigned with three layers and shapes to your body for a fabulous fit.. Triple layer designComfort shape plastic applicatorDuraClean wrapper is purse resistant for protection on the go.. Great Fit Great... see more...

Kim P.
Bristol, CT
Works as advertised. This is my trusted go to brand. I love the packaging amd thr product as well. I trust this brand over many other brands
Jenni B.
Saint Paul, MN
Whenever satan's waterfall comes once a month, I turn to my trusty tampon to help me get thru it. What can I say? These get the job done :)
Tracy C.
Brick, NJ
These are my fav tampons. They are comfortable and stay in place while doing activities. I always get a variety for each part of my flow
TAMMY W.
No problems here. I like the amount that comes in the pack and also that theres a choice of two sizes to accommodate different flows.
Kelly C.
Excelsior Spg, MO
Only one for me!

I have tried other ones before and they are uncomfortable and just don't work for me.

Great buy for the price too!
Kylie R.
These are my FAV tampons!! They are so comfortable and very affordable. I have been using this brand for as long as I can remember.
Jessica W.
Glen Daniel, WV
My flow changes through each day of my cylce so I don't just use the same size all throughout my period. Great protection too
Mollie F.
Surprise, AZ
I like how there are two sizes in here. Perfect for when you first start your period and as it gets lighter.
Alex L.
Painesville, OH
I like these tampons a lot! I like that there are different sizes for when your flow is heavier or lighter
ursula g.
los angeles, CA
A mi no me an gustado el tampons porque pienso que talvez en un momento me falle y me daja en pena