BY PLAYTEX #62 in Tampons

Features. The 360 Protection has been redesigned with three layers and shapes to your body for a fabulous fit.. Triple layer designComfort shape plastic applicatorDuraClean wrapper is purse resistant for protection on the go.. Great Fit Great... see more...

Mariah T.
Cincinnatus , NY
These tampons are great! I use them all the time and never have any issues. Comparing to other tampons, these have no leaks, and are very easy to use. They are also one of the most comfortable to use. Playtex Gentle Glide will always be my go to!
Delanie D.
Rome, NY
Playtex is the only tampon/ pad brand that will actually protect me against leakage. The product is extremely easy to use and one of the most comfortable tampons I have ever had to wear. It glides in much faster and gentle than most other tampons.
Alexis M.
After having my babies, I have literally the most unpredictable periods! Heavy, light, back to super heavy. It's great to have an affordable option that gives me the variety that I need to stay confident that I will not have any incidents while at home, in the office or on the go!!
Laura L.
Sanford, FL
I have gone through a million and boxes of tampons until I found Playtex I love how they gave the different kinds in the box the first 2 day I use super the reg are for the end of my period
Mai Ze V.
Oshkosh, WI
I love these unscented ones and these are the only tampons I will use. I always use these and they are very comfortable. I will never change to anything else unless the others ones are comfortable as well. I dislike the unscented ones and the sports ones!
Callie D.
Denton, TX
Gotta love tampons. I usually go between these and the sport design but both work fine. Easy to work with applicator. I usually just buy the package of regulars. A tampon is a tampon if it does its job right. Have and would recommend to a friend.
Erin K.
N Charleston, SC
These are my preferred tampons. I am well pleased with the absorbency, scent, price, all of it. I also like how the package is split between super for the heavier days, and regular size for the lighter, more normal days. I would recommend this product!
Jean S.
Groton, CT
They get the job done but i find that the applicator plunger often either falls out of the main compartment, or, when the applicator is withdrawn, the plunger remains inside. I also experience more leakage than with the other leading brand.
Bianca H.
Ann Arbor, MI
I love this pack. It gives two different sizes which is perfect for me and they do not leave room for spotting. It is easy to remove and absorbs well. You can purchase from Walgreens Walmart or target
Peyton M.
Wilmington, DE
These serious feel like nothings there. No uncomfortable reminder of your period! Go about your day with comfort knowing you are protected from leaks and discomfort. Def a must have for that time of the month