BY PALMER'S

Palmer's cocoa butter formula skin cream with vitamin E is an advanced moisturizer that helps heal, soften, and protect rough, dry skin--it's like youth in a jar. Palmer's unique formula is enriched with natural cocoa butter and vitamin E to penetrate... see more...

Lizette V.
Thousand Palms Ca.
Use esta marca pero para estrias en mi embarazo definitivamente la recomiendo al final mi embarazo casi no me dejo marcas, me humectaba todas las noches y gracias a ello no tengo ningun tipo de estrias en el estomago.
MARY T.
Bellflower, CA
I love this product! It makes my skin feel so soft after using it. And it doesn’t dry out my skin. I have really dry skin around my mid section and it helps keep it most and soft throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this product.
Rosa M.
It gradually fades marks and spots from life's hard journey, it is priced reasonbly and it works better then the higher priced lotion. It will leave your skin smooth and radiant itis healthy and a great addition for your skin. There is a light fragrance and it is so gentle it won't irritate your skin either.
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
I use this cream almost four times a week; I have to use it more in the winter months, as you know the cold can be harsh on the skin: so this is definitely a go to. Palmer's is a brand that you can find just about at any business in the market.
Nikita F.
Los Angeles, CA
Holy grail of moisturizers, Palmer’s truly can’t be beat. Thoroughly moisturizes and heals dry skin, with long-lasting results. Super affordable and easy to find anywhere, I’d highly recommend this product.
Carmen T.
Excellent. I have the tendency of getting stretch marks in my body since I lose and gain weight. This product has given me the facility of leveraging the side effect of weight loss.
Victoria J.
Jenkins
I love using this while pregnant. I used it every night and just that one time a day. I never got any stretch marks. Love this product for after bath moisturizer.
Autumn J.
Louisville, KY
Palmers is very soothing for the skin. I use palmers every now and then. But not my first choice. You can buy Palmers at any drugstore or Superstore. Palmers is great! But has some stickyness to it.
Emily M.
I love the smell as well as the consistency, palmers is my go to brand for lotions especially since they minimize stretch marks & other impurities
FashionaireShe b.
Denton, TX
This is one of my all time favorite staple products. It's so nourishing and moisturizing. Great for diminishing dark spots and bruises as well.