Add a Photo

By ORAL-B
#10 in Dental Floss & Picks
Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Dental Floss Picks, Deep Clean Angle uses unique technology to deliver deep cleaning power with the extra comfort you'd expect from Glide. Experience the Glide Difference. Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back.Patented...
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Fayetteville, GA

They have the perfect grip to use to floss between tightly spaced and crowded teeth. This sling-shot handle is unique and better for me than the handles that look like hacksaws.I bought these at Walgreens. Great price! Great habit!I have tried different brands, but, nothing is as good as Glide. They are sturdy, hold up well, get between even the tightest of places. If you have a difficult time getting the string floss to your back teeth, look no further. Each floss stick has a ribbed grip on the end so you can get a good hold on the floss stick. The floss reaches to your back teeth and gum and cleans in between.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Auburn, WA

This product makes it very easy to floss my teeth. My kids love it as well but for them it is a bit too big, so I usually must buy a separate kids brand just for them. For some reason the pro health line can inflame my gums though. My dentist said that she had seen this in many patients and it is an allergic reaction that is very common. For that reason I cannot continue using.
Fabiana V.
Fabiana V.

The angle buff makes these flossers easy to use and the slip wire fits easily between widely spaced teeth. The additional cost compared to the cheap "d" flossers definitely a money well spent, but definitentemente I do not recommend it to be overused, because it can mistreat the gums, it can be used but not abused, it is a product that I can recommend to My friends and family.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.

With a dental background I can tell you that these little floss picks aren't ideal for everyday use because the gunk collected on the floss is actually bacteria and when applying the same inch of floss throughout your 32 teeth you're simply spreading your bacteria. It is ideal for individual use after meals or in problem areas along with flossing with traditional floss.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Bartlett, IL

These are a great product.  They make it so much easier to floss than pulling the floss string out and wrapping it around your hands.  These floss picks make it quick, easy and painless.  I love how there is slight minty flavor to the picks.  They are also easier to use for travel.  Just through a few in a baggie and put they in your travel dop.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.

I love these things especially for the back teeth where it's hard to get your fingers to fit. I use these probably every other night and they work better than other flosses because other flosses you have to find a way to fit your fingers, pull the floss tight and still floss your teeth. This allows you to do that with less hassle.
Dana T.
Dana T.
Randallstown , MD

I used these every night and they are the best. They help me keep my teeth clean and fresh and free from that nasty tarter that can get in-between teeth, where a toothbrush sometimes doesn't, i definitely recommend them. My dentist also recommended them to me which is how I found them. They also come at a great price!! BUY THEM
Lenny M.
Lenny M.

Flossing is very important like the dentist states but them old fashion long sting ones does not cut. It for me . The oral b glide pro health , is very easy to use ! And I can take anywhere I just stick it in my purse. Very helpful when you trying to get food out of your teeth as well as keep the plaque to a minimum.
Cassie S.
Cassie S.

I have braces, so it is hard to floss in between my teeth. These make the challenge EASY! They are inexpensive, which is good since I use 3-4 a day! The packaging is nice, and I can stick them in my purse to grab and go. I would recommend this to all of my friends, and will continue to use myself!
Angie W.
Angie W.

These are great for on the go, every night, and especially if you are bad at flossing consistently. Small to carry and use after a meal, the cost and value are great! I use these constantly! I like the pick part because I have a metal wire on the back of my lower teeth and this helps clean them.