BY ORAL-B #87 in Dental Floss & Picks

Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Dental Floss Picks, Deep Clean Angle uses unique technology to deliver deep cleaning power with the extra comfort you'd expect from Glide. Experience the Glide Difference. Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back.Patented... see more...

Melissa S.
Fayetteville, GA
They have the perfect grip to use to floss between tightly spaced and crowded teeth. This sling-shot handle is unique and better for me than the handles that look like hacksaws.I bought these at Walgreens. Great price! Great habit!I have tried different brands, but, nothing is as good as Glide. They are sturdy, hold up well, get between even the tightest of places. If you have a difficult time getting the string floss to your back teeth, look no further. Each floss stick has a ribbed grip on the end so you can get a good hold on the floss stick. The floss reaches to your back teeth and gum and cleans in between.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I have been using Crest Floss Picks ever since my Periodontist (that's a dentist that specializes in gum treatment) recommended them. I have a hard time with regular floss, my teeth are close together and the regular floss cuts off circulation to my fingers. These Crest Floss Picks are so far superior to the Dentek and other lesser brands... it's not even close. My recent frustration is... THEY ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE IN STORES. They have totally disappeared. Not in CVS. Not Rite-Aid. Not at TARGET. I've searched and searched. I don't get it. HEY CREST -- WHAT'S UP WITH THAT??? It's like the lesser brands 'bought-out the shelf space' to force us to buy them. I don't enjoy having to purchase a simple, everyday item like this online. THANK GOODNESS HOWEVER, there are many online vendors that carry this fabulous item... including Amazon of course.
Grace C.
Seattle, WA
I love the floss sticks. I used to think there was no difference between the sticks and normal floss but I find myself looking forward to flossing more with the sticks. I also find that I have more leverage to control the angle I floss at so I can clean my teeth a lot better.
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
I love little things that make my morning and night routine easier and I absolutely love these little do-dads for flossing! They are individualized so you use one per use and the little handle makes it easy to grip so you can get into the weird angles of your mouth!
Leslie B.
Bartlett, IL
These are a great product.  They make it so much easier to floss than pulling the floss string out and wrapping it around your hands.  These floss picks make it quick, easy and painless.  I love how there is slight minty flavor to the picks.  They are also easier to use for travel.  Just through a few in a baggie and put they in your travel dop.
Maddie F.
I love these things especially for the back teeth where it's hard to get your fingers to fit. I use these probably every other night and they work better than other flosses because other flosses you have to find a way to fit your fingers, pull the floss tight and still floss your teeth. This allows you to do that with less hassle.
Celeste k.
I absolutely love these! The product is so easy to work with. Whether it's after a meal or in the morning you can just pop these in your purse and go! They're super convenient. I would definitely buy these again and keep using them
Aubrey R.
Broken Arrow , OK
Please flossers are so great for on the go. I throw them in my purse and have them in my car. Worth the price for how many you get. Has a great handle on them for easy access to your back teeth. Would recommend them to anybody else
Sainab S.
Portland , OR
I love using glide because it tastes really sweet in my mouth. It has a strong string so if your mouth is sensitive you'd bleed a lot. I've used this product for a while now and I'd definitely recommend it other people
Samantha S.
Shiocton
I use this product about 3 times a week. Although a does the same job as a normal off brand flosser. I bought this product at Walmart. This was my first time using this brand of flosser, and I would maybe buy it again.