BY ORAL-B #32 in Dental Floss & Picks

Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Dental Floss Picks, Deep Clean Angle uses unique technology to deliver deep cleaning power with the extra comfort you'd expect from Glide. Experience the Glide Difference. Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back.Patented... see more...

Fabiana V.
Fabiana V.
Belleview, FL
The angle buff makes these flossers easy to use and the slip wire fits easily between widely spaced teeth. The additional cost compared to the cheap "d" flossers definitely a money well spent, but definitentemente I do not recommend it to be overused, because it can mistreat the gums, it can be used but not abused, it is a product that I can recommend to My friends and family.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
With a dental background I can tell you that these little floss picks aren't ideal for everyday use because the gunk collected on the floss is actually bacteria and when applying the same inch of floss throughout your 32 teeth you're simply spreading your bacteria. It is ideal for individual use after meals or in problem areas along with flossing with traditional floss.
Lenny M.
Lenny M.
Flossing is very important like the dentist states but them old fashion long sting ones does not cut. It for me . The oral b glide pro health , is very easy to use ! And I can take anywhere I just stick it in my purse. Very helpful when you trying to get food out of your teeth as well as keep the plaque to a minimum.
Angie W.
Angie W.
These are great for on the go, every night, and especially if you are bad at flossing consistently. Small to carry and use after a meal, the cost and value are great! I use these constantly! I like the pick part because I have a metal wire on the back of my lower teeth and this helps clean them.
Karly C.
Karly C.
College Station, TX
I like this floss because it really does just glide in between my teeth and I have a packed mouth. Some other flosses hurt my teeth or feel bulky. The only thing I don't like about this floss is the scope addition. I don't like to have another minty taste in my mouth after I brush my teeth.
This dental floss is amazing, get's all the gunk out of the teeth with one smooth glide. It smells good and is easy to use without the harsh grind against the teeth. Definitely try it as it is a number one with a refreshing taste and easy use, against leading competitors and alternatives.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Des moines , Ia
I recently had some dental work done and my teeth are a bit closer together now and other brands of floss picks kept breaking, but this one does not break! It's so much easier to use when flossing at night, and it works just as well as regular dental floss. I definitely recommend!
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
This comes in handy for me. The picks are the go to when you don't want to use the string and get the funkiness in your hands. It gets the junk right in between my teeth. I do still have a bit struggle with the back teeth but overall it is a great product to make you feel clean.
MELISSA B.
MELISSA B.
i love these, its less fussy and makes it easier to reach the back , in general makes flossing less of a project . i always have them in my house. i usualy pick these up at target or super market , i do wish they came in packs of 1 or 2 so i could throw them in my bag on the go
Kayanna J.
Kayanna J.
Tsaile, AZ
easy to use and great for braces. I have braces and this really helps makes my daily routine easier and faster. i really recommend these for people who have braces or people who like to floss quickly. I use this product everyday and it is a very good product and brand.