BY AVEENO

Aveeno soothing bath treatment for Itchy, irritated skin is made of 100% pure natural colloidal oatmeal long recognized ingredient that relieves itching naturally. In the unique bath products for Aveeno, natural colloidal oatmeal is milled to an ultra... see more...

Kaykay M.
I used this product during the winter when my skin is at its driest and itchiest. It made it feel so much better and calmed the itching. I'm not really a big fan of the scent but it wasn't a big issue because my skin felt so relieved afterward. I recommend you give it a try especially if you have moderate eczema. :)
Marcie G.
My kids and I have terribly sensitive skin. We break out from time to time and also get eczema rashes. The Aveeno bath helps calm itchy, rough, irritated skin. We use this product any time we have a flare up. I would recommend it to anyone who has the same skin issues we do!
Miranda W.
I used this to treat a rash on my face and back. It took a few treatments to see an overall result, but that result was that the rash had started healing itself and stopped itching. Would definitely buy this again!
Christine L.
Wurtsboro, NY
Aveeno has been a favorite in our household for over two decades. Longer, if I think back to the era of chicken pox and aveeno baths. For me, the light scent is nostalgic and the quality has remained for decades.
Stacie B.
SNOHOMISH, WA
It was really nice and soothing to the skin. It smelled a little funky but still worth the purchase. I have very sensitive skin and to my surprise my skin didn't react negatively.
Charli S.
Maspeth, NY
I use this to calm my daughters skin from her eczema outbreaks. This is the only product that works to bring it down, The price is perfect for what you get out of it. I got it from a local pharmacy in my neighborhood. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with irritated skin.
Pamela G.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this for my son when he was having bad eczema.  I bought it at Rite Aid.  It seemed to be helpful on soothing his skin.  I repurchased a few times.
christine f.
Ashburn, VA
I love this product for the entire family. It's so relaxing and smells great, but it's also amazing for my daughter that has eczema.
Madeleine C.
Mcdonough, GA
My daughter has terrible eczema and this helped tremendously. Her skin wasn't as red and the bumps werent as big and puffy.
Jessica S.
Pipestone, MN
Aveeno is the only brand I will use that I really trust on my skin. It doesn't make me breakout like all other creams.