5 Pack Neosporin Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy 0.27 oz Each uploaded by vanessa h.5 Pack Neosporin Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy 0.27 oz Each uploaded by vanessa h.5 Pack Neosporin Lip Health Overnight Renewal Therapy 0.27 oz Each uploaded by vanessa h.

BY NEOSPORIN

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Lips are the most fragile skin on the body, making them susceptible to dryness and sunburn. Neosporin Lip Health overnight renewal therapy is clinically shown to restore visibly healthier lips in 3 days by reducing the signs and symptoms of dryness,... see more...

Review (1)
vanessa h.
San Jose, CA
This is definitely my go to lip product for everything. I don't like chapstick, it doesn't heal my lips when they are dry. I hate those little eos cause they make my lips dry out worse then before. I can't use burts bees for too long because it will dry out my lips if I use it too much. I spend lots of time at the skating rink and at hockey games. So neosporin renewal treatment works perfectly. I just make sure I use a small amount so that my lips are not white. One little tub lasts a very long time. And somehow I have yet to lose mine. It's almost empty but I already have a replacement in my makeup bag.