5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Mariel Z.
Miami
Perfect to use as it doesn't have this smell that I hate! And it is really discrete! You will feel relieve after a few minutes.
cara b.
St Leonards on Sea, Hastings
I use these all the time! I like how they warm up and stay warm for hours. I have chronic pain disorders and these work perfect. They help relax my muscles and help with my pain. I always have a pack in my house.
Tina M.
West Point , NY
Think you're still young? Does it hurt when you play a little one on one basketball with the "youngins"? Well then this is my gift to you! Buy this and use it immediately after doing so, you'll thank me in the morning. This product is a God send!! Stays on hot for hours!
Lea A.
Eugene
These patches actually work really well. Totally comforting and takes your mind off of those nagging aches
Meagan J.
One of my favorite products to use on my sore back. Kind of hard to apply on your own back though
Zoe W.
Icy hot is great for cramps and for after games it feels really good he gets all the pain away and I am a constant user it’s effective and it works compared to other ones it works better I would buy it again I’ve got every month
April D.
Livingston, TN
I think that this product is really good mixed with an over the counter pain medicine. I bought this product at my local grocery store. I cant remember the price but I didn't care because it actually works!
Veronica A.
Jeannette, PA
These are awesome for lower back pain. I like to put one on before bed and wear them overnight. I feel awesome in the AM & ready to go!
Pamela F.
Charlotte
I like buying these in packs, last much longer. These are great for pain releave, sometimes medication can't handle some things, and these attack directly on the area.
Gabrielle E.
Harrington Pk, NJ
I have pretty bad scoliosis and I am really against taking medication for my back pain, so I just peel a pack of Icy Hot and put it on my lower back. The mix of hot and cold really helps my pain levels calm down without any harsh side affects to my body. Definitely would recommend this awesome and medicated patch for anyone suffering from back pain!