5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

lisette j.
This is a great option for a quick spot treatment or for a build up of relief. i do find that the sensation does not stay too long but growing up an athlete and continuing to age it definitely  has got me through some lengthy pain periods and is a great alternative to the cremes if you are not wanting to add the scent or oils to the cloths you wear. back patches could be larger though.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
I prefer patches over cream any day of the week. Not only are they not as messy, they tend to be more accurate. The number of times I tried to get cream on my back, only for it to end up in awkward patches all over my shirt, little spots on my shoulder or somehow on my pants/hips were definitely inconvenient. I can even ask my kids to help with a patch without worrying they would accidentally touch their eye. 😳 I don't know if I'm the only one, but it seems to me like some patches last longer and are more effective than others. I've also had a few that I felt like took forever to activate once applied. Minor inconsistencies, though, and not large enough that I was unhappy overall with the product!
Denise R.
Lancaster, TX
This is the best stuff for my back. I always have pain and these patches and the rub always come in handy for me
Hollie N.
ASHLAND, KY
Icy Hot Extra Strength Works Great for muscle pain! Easy to use, mess free & the patches are plenty big enough to cover where you need it to! I also love that there are zero side effects so you can use them at any time.
Josseline C.
Stamford, CT
These patches feel great on my back when my muscles are all tensed up. They also relieve most of the pain.
Sara C.
Royse City, TX
I use these on my back or on my abdomen during cramps. They are perfect for working all day because they don't budge. The cooling is amazing and the warmth really helps with cramps. All around amazing product when I'm down!
Chelsea S.
Eastman , GA
Doing hair for a living causes alot of aches and pains on my lower back and shoulders, so on long work days I love to put one of these on my back. It's loosens up my muscles for a few hours to help relieve pain.
San W.
After having my son my body was never the same anymore. I have constant back pain and when ya bad I use icy hot to relieve it. It works very well.
Katelyn G.
Mobile, AL
I live off of these they work so good! I workout daily and sometimes my back kills me and I put these one and immediately I feel it working and feel my muscles relax the smell is a little strong but I love the smell of icy hot. It doesn't leave a slimy feel on my back once I take it off either but if I go somewhere after I put one in I have to take a shower to get the smell off
Madeline K.
Naperville, IL
This really helped me when my back hurts after a few long shifts. My back muscles instantly relax and they don't hurt as much.