5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Zaidy R.
This stuff is amazing!!! Cant say enough good things about it! I've been using it since I've hurt my lower back in a work injury and somehow it relieves a lot of the pain that comes with the injury.
Triola D.
Palmdale, CA
I haven't been able to really find great relief using any of the cold heat medication. It just doesn't do it for me. There is instant relief when apply but it doesn't go deep enough to do the job.
Leticia G.
Icy Hot helps me when I have back pain. I just apply and instant relief. I recommend this for pain the transition from hot to cold helps relieve pain and you don't have to remember to change it.
Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
I love love love love this product! You feel the heat immediately and then the cold. When it turns cold it is not too cold nor is it too hot, both temps were very bearable. They stick very well to the skin too.
Gaby B.
Houma, LA
This is a great relief product for your achy muscles. I love the easy apply though I do wish the smell wasn't as strong. Beside the smell a great product and an easy find in most stores!
Lyndsie W.
Redmond, OR
I love this product! I use this when I play sports on my lower back so I dont feel so much tightness and pain, and it lasts the entire time, typically 2-3 hours is all I need! Love this!
Wendy A.
Escondido
I had a hug pain in my quad muscle and thanks to the icy hot cream my leg felt better in less than two days. Yes it did because the icy hot cream healed the pain in my quad muscle.
Sasha J.
I suffer from chronic pain and this does not help long term but it does offer some relief and that's better than no relief. My husband use these also when his back or neck hurts.
Sammi P.
Fayetteville, AR
This product doesn't rid you of pain bit it does give you some relief. It can be very helpful even if it's just for the start of pain put it on dad and try it it's very helpful
Sola O.
Boston, MA
I prefer these over the cream because the smell is somewhat masked by the patch. I use this after running and it does a decent job. I prefer Australian Dream over everything.