5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Maggie O.
Lafayette
I love using the icy hot patch because it allows me to feel the relief from the product while still being able to compete in sports or exercise without the struggle of having the cream rub into my shirt or jersey.
Lauren N.
These worked really well at first. The box says that it lasts for 12 hours and it does not. It relieves for a good 4-5 hours and made my lower back feel great and not as stiff. I would recommend for quick relief.
Nancy C.
I love icy hot! These icy hot patches work great. Especially when my back hurts! I always reach for these patches first. They are very easy to use and very affordable. I definitely recommend these icy hot patches.
Jess J.
Cheektowaga, NY
These are great. I use them after powerlifting competitions to help relieve muscle soreness and prevent injury. I can throw them in my bag to take with me throughout the day and they're packaged individually.
Leon K.
San Diego
Works great! Icy feeling numbs pain, Hot feeling relaxes it away. Would recommend to anyone. Helps a lot with sports aches and pains, injuries. and arthritis pain. Choose this over any other brand or product
Darlene M.
Fayetteville, AR
I'm a server so I often get some pretty bad back aches while I'm working. While I really love the hot aspect of these patches, I'm not crazy about the cold feeling. They're great if you can get past that!
Carmen L.
Woodland Hls, CA
I have back pain occasionally so I put on this patch over night and I instantly feel so much better. This helps relieve my back pain and I recommend this to anyone suffering from the occasional back pain
Laura L.
Icy Hot patches are a godsend for chronic or acute pain. The patches don't leave a residue and are incredibly effective for targeting joint and muscle pain. I buy them regularly and will continue to.
Spencer B.
Threw out my back from going out on back fields and trails, immediate relief the next day as soon as I noticed the pain! I love the cooking sensation and how it sticks so well and won't move too much
Zaidy R.
This stuff is amazing!!! Cant say enough good things about it! I've been using it since I've hurt my lower back in a work injury and somehow it relieves a lot of the pain that comes with the injury.