5 Pack Icy Hot Extra Strength Medicated Patch Large 5 Count each uploaded by Misty B.

BY ICY HOT

Icy Hot Back Patch 5 Patches. For back and large areas. It is a pain-relieving ointment on a breathable adhesive pad. It works for up to 8 hours of pain relief. The patch temporarily relieves minor pain associated with arthritis. see more...

Diedra e.
Thank goodness for these patches! I hurt my neck and couldn't turn it...bought these..put one on and after a couple hours it relaxed my muscles enough to loosen it up!
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
I prefer patches over cream any day of the week. Not only are they not as messy, they tend to be more accurate. The number of times I tried to get cream on my back, only for it to end up in awkward patches all over my shirt, little spots on my shoulder or somehow on my pants/hips were definitely inconvenient. I can even ask my kids to help with a patch without worrying they would accidentally touch their eye. 😳 I don't know if I'm the only one, but it seems to me like some patches last longer and are more effective than others. I've also had a few that I felt like took forever to activate once applied. Minor inconsistencies, though, and not large enough that I was unhappy overall with the product!
Jessica H.
Lulu, FL
I like to use these on my lower back since I had my daughter. They actually work pretty good. It doesn't last long but it definitely takes the pain away for a bit.
Lauren C.
I use this anytime I have back or shoulder pains. It helps calm it down and make it feel better. I usually purchase this at a drugstore or Walmart. I enjoy it for days after I’ve worked out or slept on my neck the wrong way.
Carmen L.
Woodland Hls, CA
I have back pain occasionally so I put on this patch over night and I instantly feel so much better. This helps relieve my back pain and I recommend this to anyone suffering from the occasional back pain
Josayn H.
Lincoln, NE
These are a great way to apply a topical pain reliever without getting it all over your hands. They stick on decently well, the only thing is when you first apply there's like a sudden cold feeling, which is to be expected from a product called "icy hot" but may be surprising to some not expecting it. Love these for lower back pain!
Debbie K.
Seattle, WA
These are effective and since I'm fairly small, I can get away with cutting the strips into smaller pieces and get longer use out of the product! I weirdly like the smell of the icy hot products so that doesn't really bother me. But sometimes they kinda work for a quick minute and it doesn't really do anything.
Chelsea S.
Eastman , GA
Doing hair for a living causes alot of aches and pains on my lower back and shoulders, so on long work days I love to put one of these on my back. It's loosens up my muscles for a few hours to help relieve pain.
Ashlyn F.
After pitching multiple games in a weekend tournament I always used icy hot to help me recover for the next week. These patches work well and can stick them most anywhere. They are flexible, not messy like other products and don't smell like some other products do. I would def buy again!
Violet F.
Columbus
These work decently well but they don't last very long at all! They get the job done well enough but they sweat off pretty quickly! They are affordable which is a plus and I usually buy from Walmart! All in all it's a pretty good product and would buy again.